Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cgpersia - how to register?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cgpersia - how to register?

    Hi folks,

    Just signed up for CGPeers (reg is now open!), but I'd really also like to get on the associated forums at cgpersia. Does anyone know how to register on cgpersia? It's currently closed, and not sure if it ever opens up...

    thanks!

  • #2
    I'm very interested in this too.. I waited almost a month to register for CGPeers (registration was disabled on May 15th) just to use CGPersia thinking they were linked. If anyone has any information please let me know!

    Comment


    • #3
      It's only open on the 1st and 15th of every month. Unfortuntaely the site is full and invites have been disabled, so you you have to wait until the 1st or 15th to sign up.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ak2o1 View Post
        It's only open on the 1st and 15th of every month. Unfortuntaely the site is full and invites have been disabled, so you you have to wait until the 1st or 15th to sign up.
        That's for CGPeers, not CGPersia as far as I'm aware. Please correct me if you can indeed sign up for cgpersia on those dates as well (and a link to the reg page would be appreciated as well!).

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by leeleepootie View Post
          That's for CGPeers, not CGPersia as far as I'm aware. Please correct me if you can indeed sign up for cgpersia on those dates as well (and a link to the reg page would be appreciated as well!).
          [MENTION=167922]leeleepootie[/MENTION]

          If you go to CGPersia, and click on the torrents section, it directs to CGPeers. So yeah, it is CGPeer and they are open on the 1st or 15th to sign up every month. (Opens for 48 hours on the 1st & 15th)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lenin View Post
            @leeleepootie

            If you go to CGPersia, and click on the torrents section, it directs to CGPeers. So yeah, it is CGPeer and they are open on the 1st or 15th to sign up every month. (Opens for 48 hours on the 1st & 15th)
            I registered on CGPeers a while back. However, that login does not work on CGPersia, and their mods say as much: access to CGPeers is separate from access to CGPersia. So, CGPeers is open twice a month, but CGPersia is not as far as I know. CGPersia Forums shows that registration has apparently been disabled (and it is not open the 1st and 15th as far as I can tell).

            Comment


            • #7
              somebody with an account on cgpersia?

              i am looking for somebody with an account on gpersia

              Comment


              • #8
                cg peers account disable

                my account was DISABLED ​KINDLY ANYONE HELP ME

                Comment


                • #9
                  And you don't know why? Ask on the IRC?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Any luck with cgpersia? i've been member of cgpeers since 2014. vast library is not postted in cgpeers but are available in forum. Any suggestion similar tracker?

                    Ive heard in there forum that there is a similar tracker, that have identical upload as them. Anyone know this?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hello,
                      I'm a new here and I need your help. I want to make a account to forum cgpersia and it has not register. How can I register in forum cgpersia?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Torrents are going to invite the free leech that have the all formation on this it was also leech feast that was on this paper. I have to get information about this book that was on https://www.analyticsinsight.net/7-d...-on-education/ this was the publications site that has useful stuff on it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          So have you done it finally?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X