Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music

Hello T-I Team,

I am currently new to this world and seeking to be activated within the music trackers; I understand waffles.fm is top of it's league but I am seeing I have to gain rep or Ratio so I can prove myself.

I am not into movies lol and I see a lot of open trackers here have videos(not my taste) so I am looking to find an Beginners Music tracker so I can get started somewhere.

THANKS,

DREAMZ2009

@Dreamz2009 try libble.me it should server your purpose
    only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

[MENTION=171424]Shadowbuild[/MENTION] currently invite only. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamz2009 View Post
        @Shadowbuild currently invite only. :(
        Sort of at a loss here, this is an invite Forum. Look for a giveaway that will suit your needs.

Another site that might meet your needs although more of a general Tracker is SpeedCD, where they have movies they also have a lot of music.

This site might be open for signups.
        only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamz2009 View Post
          Hello T-I Team,

I am currently new to this world and seeking to be activated within the music trackers; I understand waffles.fm is top of it's league but I am seeing I have to gain rep or Ratio so I can prove myself.

I am not into movies lol and I see a lot of open trackers here have videos(not my taste) so I am looking to find an Beginners Music tracker so I can get started somewhere.

THANKS,

DREAMZ2009
          @Dreamz2009

You can also give funkytorrents a try, it's an invite yes, but you can ask to get an invite from their admin. Everything is freeleech, however do right and seed the required amount.

Comment

It's no longer waffles.fm but waffles.ch. They're currently down at the moment but keep an eye out for when it comes back on. You could check out the give-away 10% section for waffles invites. Maybe give IPT to prove a ratio. Cheers

Comment

You could also take the what.cd interview to get into probably the most wanted music tracker. It takes some preperation to pass, though.

Comment

Working...
              X