From IPT to PTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From IPT to PTP

Greetings. I've just joined IPT for less than a month and with a 500GB seedbox and getting mostly Free Leech stuff, I've easily built up a big buffer with IPT.

99% of what I do is full BR rip or 1:1 remux and I don't do TS or TC. At the moment, IPT has all that I needed but my goal is to get into PTP.

Could someone please tell me how I can go from IPT to PTP? Is there another tracker I should join before I would be considered for PTP? Thank you for your help.

PTP is a really hard tracker to get into, but I assure you it's worth the effort, If I recall correctly there is a temporary suspension on all PTP giveaways currently. So you're not going to have much luck with that here, at least for now.
    sigpic
    "We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not forget, Expect us."
    || FAQ || Rules || Ratio Proof Guide || iGiver Guide ||
    || Want to be a TI DJ? Apply HERE ||

Comment

PTP is pretty close to it's userbase limit so it is damn near impossible to get into unless you know a Staffer personally
      only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

PTP does have recruitment on other trackers, and the requirements are actually not that high. BaconBits and ScienceHD are among the trackers that recruit, and there are more I think. You could get into these trackers and then apply for PTP recruitment when they will be open.

Comment

Really hard my friend. I have been this this world for 1 year stil can't there.

Comment

cinemageddon have one recruitment thread

Comment

Simple then.

Comment

Thanks all for the help. I can get all the full BR rip from IPT so far so I am not lacking anything. I will just have to immerse myself in this PT world and work towards my goal. The more pressing goal now for me is actually getting into a UHD BR or 4K tracker.

Comment

I don't know of any established dedicated uhd tracker. I simply don't think there is enough uhd content available yet. The HD trackers as well IPT will get it once it gets more common but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

Comment

You could broaden your PT entries before trying to get into PTP or any other top class PT . It will show that you're interested in various communities and you'll be more knowledgeable of what to do to reach PTP . I don't say you should seek access on any PT but some that fit your needs and interests in terms of philosophy .
                    Much to discover , have fun !

Comment

Last edited by foofnik; April 24, 2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hkzbm View Post
                        cinemageddon have one recruitment thread
                        BTN and AwesomeHD have open recruitments for PTP, which I'm a few weeks away from qualifying for an invite on BTN. WCD-->AwesomeHD-->BTN-->PTP, will end up being the path I took to get in to PTP, which has taken about 13 months to accomplish.

Originally posted by Super8
                        The Only place with a current recruitment is BTN which is even harder to get into..

HTC One M9
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rakknah View Post
                          PTP is a really hard tracker to get into, but I assure you it's worth the effort, If I recall correctly there is a temporary suspension on all PTP giveaways currently. So you're not going to have much luck with that here, at least for now.
                          Why is there a suspension on PTP giveaways?

Comment

They are looking for long-term seeders so prove yourself worthy in that manner and you can get an invite. I must say that you are probably not building yourself a good reputation if you go to the IPT cartel, inside it are for example speed.cd and the administrators have been accused of stealing peers, DDoSing PTP and even robbing user credentials used on their trackers to log-in to other trackers.

I recommend you take precautions and do not use your IPT user to get into PTP, because I find their actions quite dis-respective of PTP I would not really bother much with a ratio proof from that site...

Also I heard their Christmas giveaway was fake and the three top winners were random users staff had made just to make sure nobody got it, but who knows, maybe all I heard is lies? But I hear it more often than not from all kind of professional members that IPT is to avoid.

Comment

The more you get into it and join some other sites outside of IPT you may notice that PTP and BTN is not really worth the time. You will be able to find other places that you like with great quality p2p and all scene stuff with just a few trackers. Enjoy.

Also for 4k stuff right now a lot of it comes from ultrahdclub and I'm sure it will be on other trackers if it gains popularity, but the amount of space 4k uses is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X