Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which trackers do you suggest?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which trackers do you suggest?

    My main interested in Movies. I download and watch a lot of movies, I have a pretty large collection myself but I also have a list of 98 more that I currently need to download and the list gets bigger all the time haha.

    Which tracker would you suggest I look into as this is my main focus? I want a good tracker that post's good quality videos and is usually up to date with the latest releases.

    I havnt been on the tracker scene in a while I use to be active in the scene but nto in a long time so not sure what the good trackers are.

    Any help greatly appreciated.

  • #2
    Tehconnection is pretty good.

    Comment


    • #3
      CG - KG - PTP - TEH ..... are the best for movies in general ..

      BitHQ - Cinematik .... are the best in HD -Blu R - DVDR ... movies

      Comment


      • #4
        everything i am looking for i have found on ipt. might want to try there first.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fishmonger View Post
          everything i am looking for i have found on ipt. might want to try there first.
          I am currently on IPT I enjoy it quite a bit and as you said, I usually tend to find everything I'm looking for, just looking to try and join another private torrent site so I'm not always bound to one. Thanks for the replies so far, am going to look into these and try to get into 1

          Comment


          • #6
            I suggest IPT, FileList

            TehConnection

            Comment


            • #7
              For Indian movies - DT.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RedScorpion View Post
                I suggest IPT, FileList

                TehConnection
                This. IPT has always been my #1 tracker. I got like 30 trackers - none too "exclusive" as PTP og HDBits.org, but still I'm managing to find everything I need - remuxes, games, tv shows. Next to IPT, I use Filelist, HD-Torrents, Torrentday and TehConnection mostly.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SteffenG View Post
                  This. IPT has always been my #1 tracker. I got like 30 trackers - none too "exclusive" as PTP og HDBits.org, but still I'm managing to find everything I need - remuxes, games, tv shows. Next to IPT, I use Filelist, HD-Torrents, Torrentday and TehConnection mostly.
                  I recently got into TorrentDay and compared to IPT it doesnt have near the selection, I've went there for alot of stuff i need and havnt been able to find it, had to go back to IPT. I've still been using it and building my ratio but not sure if i'll use it on a regular basis. It helps me out though considering alot of the better trackers you need 2 ratio proofs in order to get it and i only had 1 until now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Rutracker for everything man.

                    Maybe someone could bothered cause Russians implement their audio in some p2p release so the file is a bit bigger then original, but they have everything.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You can take IPT, TL, TD, Filelist.. they have everything you need.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        [MENTION=353248]rawfuL[/MENTION] - IPT is the place to go in your situation. It has all kinds of rips and encodes for every single movie.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I can also highly reccomend HDClub, Ukranian tracker who have a lot of HDBits internal rips just they implement Russian and Ukranian audio so files are bigger then original on HDBits. A lot of amazing encodes and stuff. Also tracker have huge user base over 180 000 so they a lot of seeders on everything. And every second torrent is fl.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by rawfuL View Post
                            I recently got into TorrentDay and compared to IPT it doesnt have near the selection, I've went there for alot of stuff i need and havnt been able to find it, had to go back to IPT. I've still been using it and building my ratio but not sure if i'll use it on a regular basis. It helps me out though considering alot of the better trackers you need 2 ratio proofs in order to get it and i only had 1 until now.
                            Yeah, that's true. IPT is love, IPT is life <3 :D

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              TD

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X