Bussienes tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bussienes tracker

I want the best tracker of businesses ( books, video learning , marketing , advises...etc)
    thank you my family

Originally posted by poleme View Post
    ... books, video learning , marketing , advises...etc
    Welll, you have to be a liitle more specific than this. Generally books, video learning fall in the educational category. So you could look at: elbitz, bitspyder.
    If you are after those internet marketing, youtube rankings, seo ,.... etc stuff, then along with the above two you can check IPT. So, elbitz + bitspyder + IPT will cover your needs sufficiently.

Comment

TheVault.bz - Business Learning Tracker

TheVault is a tracker that specializes in business, entrepreneurial, marketing, financial, success, and economic content.

Comment

thank you bro
        how to get the invite ? where the recruitment can i find ?

Comment

Originally posted by poleme View Post
          thank you bro
          how to get the invite ? where the recruitment can i find ?
          Dont find anywere recruiment,must go write on application with some questions and then go in irc and wait for staff member.

Comment

Try BitSpyder!

Comment

Try here for theVault:

IRC server: irc.thevault.bz:6667
              IRC channel: #thevault-invites

Elearning sites like elbitz, theGeeks, Bitme, Bitspyder have some business content, but theVault is much better suited.

Comment

@poleme

BizTorrents is the best I know but they have disabled invites because they only have 1000 user limit and they have been there over a year and not changed the invites since.

BitSpyder is also great but be careful if you get an invite from there because seeding can be hard and with not much free leech you will need to be selective and patient.

@achls has the best advice with going to TheVault's IRC, you should have no trouble there.

Comment

Originally posted by SteviLGenius View Post
                  BitSpyder is also great but be careful if you get an invite from there because seeding can be hard and with not much free leech you will need to be selective and patient.
                  BitSpyder has freeleech once a year in its birthday, that can be a good time to grab stuff. Other than that, it would be very difficult to maintain ratio on Bitspyder except by uploading. The same applies to Bitme.

@achls has the best advice with going to TheVault's IRC, you should have no trouble there.
                  I think it's the only way to get in as there are no invites and no recruitment threads. They take interviews via IRC although I'm not sure if it's still running that is the best shot.

Comment

Yes, thevault.bz is the goal.

Comment

Although I am not a member of thevault, it looks like it is the unanimous choice. Can anyone clarify how better it is than elbitz + bitspyder combined?

Comment

hi

TheVault.bz

Comment

Originally posted by smallgoat View Post
                          Although I am not a member of thevault, it looks like it is the unanimous choice. Can anyone clarify how better it is than elbitz + bitspyder combined?
                          elbitz and Bitspyder are both elearning trackers which also happen to have some business content. theVault is exclusively a business tracker, and a very good one. They have group buys which bring many exclusive contents you won't find elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                          X