Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTM login

Hey all,

I was a PreToMe member years ago. At the time, I remember you had to do a weird thing where you paste your personal key into the search box to unhide the login page.

I stopped using PTM because I thought they went down. I guess they just changed domain names...

Trying to see if my old account still works, but the old trick to unlock the login page doesn't seem to work anymore.

Anyone care to enlighten me how to get to the login page, to see if my un/pw still work?

Cheers!

Originally posted by MutoFurtum View Post
    Hey all,

I was a PreToMe member years ago. At the time, I remember you had to do a weird thing where you paste your personal key into the search box to unhide the login page.

I stopped using PTM because I thought they went down. I guess they just changed domain names...

Trying to see if my old account still works, but the old trick to unlock the login page doesn't seem to work anymore.

Anyone care to enlighten me how to get to the login page, to see if my un/pw still work?

Cheers!
    Still the same. pretome.info
    Enter your pin and user/pass option will come up.

You can contact staff via irc and get yourself enabled.
    RIP WHAT

Comment

Best way is go to IRC and ask staff about your account, explain whats problem and they will help you ......

Comment

PreToMe.info still the same way to log in , first click blank on search then it will come up to enter you pin, but I had a problem too when I was using firefox with some add blocker and noscript and having problem then I used opera and it worked then I have to disable some of the add blocker and it works now. Try Opera and then see if there are some add blocker or scripts that you are using. And if its just related to your account then best way is to contact respective irc channel and ask for help

Comment

Working...
        X