Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ynoomalak
    replied
    i didnt understand how you found IPT like that it is the best tracker in his category , tray Demonoid

Leave a comment:

• lukel
    replied
    Myanonymouse all the way.Its like open,as the interview is ridiculous.Get in through interview.The friendliest guys in the torrent galaxy+easy to gain points end exchange for upload credit+easy to become pu and have access to the invite forum on there ;)

Leave a comment:

• RedScorpion
    replied
    +1

TorrentBytes

Partis.si

Both are open now

Leave a comment:

• NSan
    replied
    TorrentBytes

Leave a comment:

• CubenisEnvy
    replied
    Originally posted by owl7 View Post
    torrentbytes - decent tracker with open sign( I use it even after I joined other trackers)
    Thanks a lot for posting, I have just signed up on there. Finally a good open tracker that has a decent amount of activity!

Leave a comment:

• owl7
    replied
    Originally posted by Vex20k View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm trying to get 1 or 2 ratio proofs so I can request an invite for IPT. I've searched the open trackers section but I'm unable to find a proper active one.

I've also searched, without results.

Hopefully one of you knows a good open tracker to get started.

Thanks in advance.
    torrentbytes - decent tracker with open sign( I use it even after I joined other trackers)

Leave a comment:

• ibebo
    replied
    Originally posted by exeterboi View Post
    I have never used a seedbox., but I think I might. The only site where I have real trouble keeping a ratio above 1, is a Russian site. My upload speeds are not fantastic but they are OK (around 17-18-19Mbs). I suspect the problem site is overrun with people using very fast seedboxes.

My ul speed is crap but also had good ratios - just took longer. Seems private sites everybody has em. The big plus is the trackers favor the file with the fastest DL speed, and the server is seeding 24/7 w/o using my ip addy. And after recently getting one, wouldn't do it any other way.

Leave a comment:

• exeterboi
    replied
    Originally posted by ibebo View Post
    If you can afford it, a seedbox speeds up the process a lot. Be patient. Good luck.
    I have never used a seedbox., but I think I might. The only site where I have real trouble keeping a ratio above 1, is a Russian site. My upload speeds are not fantastic but they are OK (around 17-18-19Mbs). I suspect the problem site is overrun with people using very fast seedboxes.

I'm in England. Do you know where I might find reliable reviews for English/EU seedbox providers?

Edit: Ignore that last paragraph. I see there's a dedicated seebox thread here.
    Last edited by exeterboi; October 11, 2015, 02:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• telor
    replied
    Originally posted by achls View Post
    IPtorrents is not a good place to join, and I would recommend you find alternate trackers (maybe PTP/TehCconnection/AwesomeHD for movies, BTN/TtN/MoTV/ToTV/Freshon for TV, or scene trackers like SCC/DH/TorrentShack, What.CD/Waffles for music).
    Originally posted by DevilTree View Post
    I am just curious to know, why do you think IPT is not a choice as general tracker? I use IPT. And, I do not find anything wrong with it.
    i thinks achls have explain it clear enough

Leave a comment:

• DevilTree
    replied
    I am just curious to know, why do you think IPT is not a choice as general tracker? I use IPT. And, I do not find anything wrong with it.

Leave a comment:

• DevilTree
    replied
    In order to start with private tracker, the best way is to first start off with 1 or 2 tracker for each categories. https://opentrackers.org maintains a very good catalog of trackers which are currently open for public registration. Keep an eye on the site to watch out open registration for few popular trackers.

Once you're registered with few, start building ratio over there. Affording a seedbox will bring the best you can provide to the community.

And, don't forget this site, http://www.torrent-invites.com. Provide help on 'Help' thread. Chat on IRC channel to get acquainted with folks. Once people know you, it's little easier to get invites for elite private tracker.

Leave a comment:

• kioftes
    replied
    I used Torrenting for that purpose when I started with private trackers in order to have some ratio proofs.
    It has freeleech stuff and a bonus system where you can exchange points for upload credit and raise your upload data relatively quick.
    The content is pretty good too.

Leave a comment:

• Tenum
    replied
    Originally posted by OhYesAbhi View Post
    Ok, if you want a open tracker to maintain a good ratio, try using Torrentleech.com . They have open signups from time to time and a very good tracker for great pre-time and 0Day contents. I just got signed up @ torrentleech

Regards
    Abhi
    You must been talking about TorrentLeech.org not .com - Or I'm not getting something?
    anyway TL.org is not closed for registration.

Leave a comment:

• bazardodragao
    replied
    I use demonoid to proofs

Leave a comment:

• Macho
    replied
    Ok, if you want a open tracker to maintain a good ratio, try using Torrentleech.com . They have open signups from time to time and a very good tracker for great pre-time and 0Day contents. I just got signed up @ torrentleech

Regards
    Abhi

Leave a comment:

Working...
X