Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with my TorrentLecch account !

i downloaded s04 of breaking bad from torrentleech and when i started seeding it my ratio become very low and then when i log in they tell me that my account is disabled for low ratio ? so what im supposed to do ? , plz help

I know it's not going to solve the problem with your TL account, but you should introduce yourself first in the introduction section before writing in the forum...

As for your disabled account, you will probably have to join their irc channel and ask there.

Comment

Originally posted by cule View Post
      i downloaded s04 of breaking bad from torrentleech and when i started seeding it my ratio become very low and then when i log in they tell me that my account is disabled for low ratio ? so what im supposed to do ? , plz help
      can you still seed the torrents you have and how long did you have the account for?

Comment

[MENTION=347862]cule[/MENTION], have you tried joining their IRC and asking for help?

Comment

This is very normal with TL, reason is the number of leechers that shows up most of those are partial seeder not leechers. TL disables account for low ratio according to their measurement.
          Don't worry go to their IRC channel, they will give you 10 days to improve your ratio. And look in to their wiki section and read plus use the out side seeding also called cross seeding that will bring up your ratio but remember do not download 0day or torrent that has lots of rar files. Download movies with three or four files. ( movie file, nfo file sample file some time sub file ) Just read their Tutorial for cross seeding and you will be more than ok...

Comment

Working...
          X