eLearning
    Review
    -
    Signup LinkClosing Date
    -
    Site Statistics
    -
    Additional comments
    it's a new site, staff are very nice, and it has lots of new books for a new site 3225 torrents on site with lots of new torrents every day.
    no V.I.P torrents which is good.

Our aim is to be a reliable, friendly sharing community. All members are important to us and for that reason there is no tierd membership We have a global ratio requirement on site and you start with an upload credit of 100MB. you must keep your ratio above 0.85

Last edited by booker_1; August 24, 2018, 11:52 AM.

Thanks for the Info

Originally posted by booker_1 View Post
    Open Trackers Form
    Tracker Name
    place4books.uk
    Genre
    eLearning
    Review
    -
    Signup LinkClosing Date
    -
    Site Statistics
    -
    Additional comments
    it's a new site, staff are very nice, and it has some good books for a new site 1583 torrents on site with lots of new torrents every day.

the site now has 1700 torrents and growing every day.
    Thanks for that info. The team over there are great and there is no VIP and quite a lot of new content

Comment

Well I am surprised that this site has not had many new members. Now nearly at 4000 torrents a lot of which are full series of books

Comment

Originally posted by monica154 View Post
        Well I am surprised that this site has not had many new members. Now nearly at 4000 torrents a lot of which are full series of books
        I'm waiting for my response, and I'll be upping a series or three there...

Comment

Do you got the confirmation mail?

Comment

Working...
          X