Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Tracker: thetopgun

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Open Tracker: thetopgun

    Open Trackers Form
    Tracker Name
    thetopgun
    Genre
    General
    Review
    -
    Signup LinkClosing Date
    -
    Site Statistics
    Were a New Site just started come and join us
    Additional comments
    We just open the site up come on and say hi take a look still working on things
    site is fix now you can log in or sign up

    if you have any problems login in copy [email protected] and paste in you email and tell us about it

    Last edited by bear1234; July 14, 2017, 01:47 PM.

  • #2
    i'll be the first to call bs on this one

    Comment


    • #3
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      < ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

      Comment


      • #4
        Disconnects me every time I click on something ...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by foxxy View Post
          < ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
          it been fix try again

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gaspra View Post
            Disconnects me every time I click on something ...
            had some issues give it a try

            Comment


            • #7
              Site treats an email with a hyphen as invalid, e.g. this is 2017 not 1996 - lame !
              Last edited by GameOn; July 10, 2017, 02:26 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Gaspra View Post
                Disconnects me every time I click on something ...
                i just tried the link and works fine

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by foxxy View Post
                  < ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS


                  try the link again just make sure it only says https://thetopgun.co.uk/signup.php

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What about the email nonsense ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GameOn View Post
                      What about the email nonsense ?
                      [email protected]


                      It opens a new outgoing mail in the default email client on the system...
                      So what it exactly does depends on what one has set up as their mail client..
                      what the coder of the site said to me just copy and paste in you email client

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bear1234 View Post
                        It opens a new outgoing mail in the default email client on the system...
                        So what it exactly does depends on what one has set up as their mail client..
                        what the coder of the site said to me just copy and paste in you email client
                        sorry, how does that answer the signup form not accepting a submission with a valid email address format as raised here ?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GameOn View Post
                          sorry, how does that answer the signup form not accepting a submission with a valid email address format as raised here ?
                          coder working on it, u-232-v5 is different from a TS site but you can sign up and log in just the email don't work right

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bear1234 View Post
                            coder working on it, u-232-v5 is different from a TS site but you can sign up and log in just the email don't work right
                            well, i cant sign up as it does not accept my email

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GameOn View Post
                              well, i cant sign up as it does not accept my email
                              i dont know why everyone else been signing up wish i could send u a pm i would make u account or just sign up with any email ill confirm u when i see it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X