New Today: 15
    Visitors Today: 36

Total online: 10
    Member List: 6
    Guests Online: 4
    Comments Posted: 50
    Messages Sent : 212
    Additional comments
    We are pleased to announce that a new Monkey Torrents tracker has been opened and we invite you to join our community! The site has a beautiful and easy-to-navigate design with materials of all kinds, active chat, good music on all tastes and live broadcasts with Dj ! Do not miss this opportunity !!

Originally posted by DjMonkey View Post
    Torrents
    Tracking: 1,050 torrent
    New Today: 45
    Seeders: 22
    Leechers: 0
    Peers: 22
    Downloaded: 300.88 GB
    Uploaded: 27.31 TB

Member List
    We Have: 327 members
    New Today: 15
    Visitors Today: 36

Total online: 10
    Member List: 6
    Guests Online: 4
    Comments Posted: 50
    Messages Sent : 212
    Romanian site (with English)

With approx 30 TV episodes, 25 forum posts, maybe this one will grow.

OP stated 300+ members, yet site says 8000+ peers on an older movie (Rogue One), hmmmmm.
    Last edited by GameOn; May 9, 2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

TV episodes

Originally posted by GameOn View Post
      Romanian site (with English)

With approx 30 TV episodes, maybe this one will grow, strange that there are 5000/3000 seeders/leechers of two movies and yet so few tv episodes.

Yeknom ... thanks for appreciation but is open recently

Comment

If it looks like a duck, quacks and swims like a duck, then it's probably a duck

1) No releases added in 48 hours

2) OP states 300+ members, site says 8000+ peers on the same older movie - Rogue One

3) 2 other release have similarly high number that have also not changed numbers in 48 hours

Something feels wrong here.

[edit] 2017.05.11 in the last 18 hours, 1 item removed, 3 added. As an indication 80 items have been posted on xpeeds in the last 5hr45m across similar categories.
        [edit] 2017.05.12 18 hours since last edit, site now says "DATABASE: mysql_connect: Resource temporarily unavailable" - image removed,
        Last edited by GameOn; May 12, 2017, 07:46 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=GameOn;2212010]1) No releases added in 48 hours

2) OP states 300+ members, site says 8000+ peers on the same older movie - Rogue One

3) 2 other release have similarly high number that have also not changed numbers in 48 hours

Something feels wrong here.

[edit] 2017.05.11 in the last 18 hours, 1 item removed, 3 added. As an indication 80 items have been posted on xpeeds in the last 5hr45m across similar categories.
          [edit] 2017.05.12 18 hours since last edit, site now says "DATABASE: mysql_connect: Resource temporarily unavailable" - image removed,[/QUOTN

Nothing goes wrong here we've upgraded the server and now we're making adjustments on the seedbox ... and there's also DHT but you don't had to realize after number seeders that we have on that torrents.

sorry for my bad english
          Last edited by DjMonkey; May 15, 2017, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Nothing goes wrong here
            Actually, this is incorrect.

Working...
            /torrents-today.php
            /rss.php

Broken...
            /torrents.php

/rss.php and /torrents.php are supposed to list items in sync, newest item at the top, oldest at the bottom - this is not happening,

now, if i add ?sort=id&order=desc to /torrents.php - that works :)

so, /torrents.php without any parameters needs to be fixed otherwise the site incorrectly looks dead.
            Last edited by GameOn; May 19, 2017, 06:08 AM.

Comment

its funny I try to sign up, and it says my email account is banned....

used my alternate email and also banned? are they just phishin to try and collect email and pws?

Comment

Originally posted by 7sicko View Post
                its funny I try to sign up, and it says my email account is banned....

used my alternate email and also banned? are they just phishin to try and collect email and pws?
                there was an issue try to make account now we are still develop

Comment

monkeytorrents

its no music pack there i like too have more dj stuff there like mastermix,dmc select mix osv in mp 3 and video, more 4K movies in tv serie and movies,

keep up good work

Comment

Working...
                  X