TorrentLeech
    Genre
    Scene
    ReviewSignup LinkClosing Date
    Limited 5k New Users
    Site Statistics
    -
    Additional comments
    We decided to open the gates for few fellow fallen cats... Use invite code BLACKTHATCAT (all capital, one word) in the signup form and come join us! No wait times for new members! Code will be up just for 5k spots, so dont lose time !

Yep, TL opened the gates. I see that torrent community is quite strong. First UGC now TL. Maybe WCD, PTP and BTN are next? :D :D :D

Comment

I find TL gets new releases very quickly. One of my favorite trackers.

Comment

Although it's mentioned in the review, it's important to point out that TL is not an "easy" ratio tracker. In fact, it can be quite challenging for some. Plus, they don't have a bonus system of any kind. However, on the upside, TL has been the tracker that has opened the most doors for me invite-wise. It's respected because not just anyone can make it there.

Comment

My first week on TL, I received "the warning" due to ratio. I discovered cross seeding and when my warning was over, I was good to go. So yes, it is not easy starting out, but TL is a great "door opener".

Comment

Damn i miss all the open signups!

Comment

Great trakcker but might be a bit hard to seed. Works great with a seedbox.

Comment

I hear good things about TL

Originally posted by Fejoa View Post
                Open Trackers Form
                Tracker Name
                TorrentLeech
                Genre
                Scene
                ReviewSignup LinkClosing Date
                Limited 5k New Users
                Site Statistics
                -
                Additional comments
                We decided to open the gates for few fellow fallen cats... Use invite code BLACKTHATCAT (all capital, one word) in the signup form and come join us! No wait times for new members! Code will be up just for 5k spots, so dont lose time !
                I have been on RevTT for a few months now. It's a good tracker with prompt scene uploads and fast seeders (like me ) Unfortunately in my experience, seeding dies in less than an hour. So if you miss getting it right away, you will be lucky to break even.

Let's see when TL or others like it open again. Hope not to miss it next time.

Cheers!

Comment

TL is open again. Signup Link: Signup :: TorrentLeech.org
                  *Use the Invitation Code: HAPPY2017

Comment

They opened for 10,000 people.
                    I sometimes wonder is this the way they want to help the more experienced users to keep their ratio instead of freeleech or bonus?

Comment

They just want more money from the lottery and VIP privledges as TL is pretty hard tracker.

Comment

Wow, glad I stopped in here. Just got signed up, thanks!

Comment

Loving it! very good content.. managed to seed over 3TB since joined a wekk ago, so its not that hard to get buffer.. but it requires seedbox to get that much. Cause pretty much 10-15 seedboxes on every new torrent. Happy new year!

Better tracker stability then SCC , and easyto seed.

Comment

Originally posted by bvretr View Post
                            Wow, glad I stopped in here. Just got signed up, thanks!
                            Don't get disappointed soon. With seedbox or cross-seeding you can survive. Invitation-wise tracker.

Comment

Everyone, if you want to sign up use the code 'HAPPY2017', it's limited for 10k members and there's some slots left!

Comment

Working...
                              X