Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desitorrents News

Good News for Desitorrents Members

DT's 14th anniversary is near and it will be back with exclusives.

DT is down for a while but work is in progress and in a few days it will be up on different multiple domains. So wait is going to over and the best desi site will be up again with releases from best rippers.

thanks , awesome news

Comment

Anyone wants to discuss or ask anything regarding Desitorrents can discuss here. More updates will be here.

Comment

Update: Users Imported to New Database

As Desitorrents will be back completely redesigned with the latest features of p2p and torrenting. Faster, safer Secure Https, Multi Private Ssl Trackers, using the best tracker engine on earth, latest secure OS platform and different multiple domains. So wait is going to over and the best Desi site will be up again with releases from best rippers of Desi p2p.

In this process:

Users imported to new database.

-----------------------------------------------
        Users were asking about will they register again so let me tell them that users are imported to new database successfully and other work is in progress to create best site which has all these features that are mentioned.

Comment

[MENTION=101933]paki[/MENTION] - The domain has expired today would it launch with completely new name ? Any tentative date by when it would be online ?

Comment

Yes .com domain expired but as I wrote earlier that Desitorrents will be on multiple domains and other domains are registered so don't worry it will be online
            Work is in progress and developer is working on site so can't tell date yet.

Comment

Any news [MENTION=101933]paki[/MENTION]

Comment

So I am back again with update about Destitorrents.

Desitorrents will be back in this month.

Desitorrents' 14th anniversary is in the month of February and site is going to come online for its 14th anniversary. Work is in progress and currently its layout is in the process of designing.

So keep your fingers crossed.

Comment

I miss the site terribly. The fact it is going to come back is big news.

Comment

I am glad to see this message and waiting for 14th anniversary thank you
                    Last edited by bobkor; February 7, 2018, 01:50 AM.

Comment

I didn't write 14th Feb, I wrote 14th anniversary. Date is not mentioned in my thread.

Comment

My bad thank you for correcting it

Comment

LOL I though the tracker is going to launch soon

Comment

[MENTION=101933]paki[/MENTION] - Any further updates ?

Comment

DT will be back on 24th Feb - I mean at least that's what it say on their site:

Comment

Working...
                              X