Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A disgruntled ex-what.cd member takes down multiple tracker via DDoS attackes - sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A disgruntled ex-what.cd member takes down multiple tracker via DDoS attackes - sites

Sites effected include SCC, What, IPT, BTN, PTP

DDoS Attacks Take Down What.cd, BTN and More BitTorrent Trackers | TorrentFreak
    sigpic

Ahh, that explains why IPT hasn't been working all morning. >_<;
    My invites:
    [Misc] Workflowy 500 + 250 List Items Referral
    More coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by PriestessAria View Post
      Ahh, that explains why IPT hasn't been working all morning. >_<;
      yea, I was wondering why nobody had posted anything about it on T-I yet...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DLUPALLDAY
        care to elaborate?
        I think he's just jealous :P, those trackers are hard to get into.

-

Private trackers have enough to worry about already, now they have to get DDOS defense (does Cloudflare count?) and add it to their monthly expenses...
        +*+*+*+
        Was away from torrenting, this website and private trackers since 2014 (Maybe longer). Apologies if my inactivity has harmed you, but, I had family matters to attend to

Comment

Originally posted by DLUPALLDAY View Post

I first wasn't gonna say anything, but

November 11, 2012

this news is quite old so no wonder no one has said anything in the news section.

The truth is though that zeiko is doing evil things again..

https://twitter.com/zeikoanonymous
          sigpic
          You watch anime? Read manga? Love Japanese stuff?
          Join #Otakuchannel on irc and have a chat with people who share the same interests

Comment

Yeah yeah zeiko, ddos, hates piracy (load of bull****), world ending - its old news, he has done this before and no doubt he will at some point do it again. The more publicity this idiot gets the more he feeds on it, the bigger his ego gets and the more he continues, he's just some script kiddie that didn't get what he wanted for xmas. Sites get ddos'd all the time and nobody makes a song and dance about those so why make a song and dance about this idiot.

Move on already....
            Last edited by TankGirl; February 13, 2013, 01:21 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yasashina View Post
              I first wasn't gonna say anything, but

November 11, 2012

this news is quite old so no wonder no one has said anything in the news section.

The truth is though that zeiko is doing evil things again..

https://twitter.com/zeikoanonymous
              the article is old but its the same person doing the attacks - i just linked to the article to explain the background... as you posted - his Twitter is showing posts from a couple hours ago - the same time the sites all went down
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DLUPALLDAY View Post
                It was mentioned on the Tracker downtimes thread: http://www.torrent-invites.com/bitto...ntimes-53.html
                My invites:
                [Misc] Workflowy 500 + 250 List Items Referral
                More coming soon!

Comment

It was mentioned on the Tracker downtimes thread: http://www.torrent-invites.com/bitto...ntimes-53.html
                  Theres also another thread about it going on here in BitTorrent Discussion: http://www.torrent-invites.com/bitto...at-hdbits.html

Comment

Again, not worth giving him the press...

My advice, move on already ;)
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow there is a whole thread dedicated to that... I like T-I more and more everyday... I was more interested in why all the trackers were down - this morning a bunch of them were down - IPT SCC PTP WHAT they are all down
                      Last edited by DLUPALLDAY; February 14, 2013, 04:28 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TankGirl View Post
                        Yeah yeah zeiko, ddos, hates piracy (load of bull****), world ending - its old news, he has done this before and no doubt he will at some point do it again. The more publicity this idiot gets the more he feeds on it, the bigger his ego gets and the more he continues, he's just some script kiddie that didn't get what he wanted for xmas. Sites get ddos'd all the time and nobody makes a song and dance about those so why make a song and dance about this idiot.

Move on already....
                        can you teach me the zeiko song and dance? i couldn't find any hits on google
                        Proud founder of the #brothel

Comment

Originally posted by hybridx3 View Post
                          can you teach me the zeiko song and dance? i couldn't find any hits on google
                          Nope but I can teach you the infraction shuffle or indeed the ban jive...
                          sigpic

Comment

my upload tp what.cd stopped :(

Comment

Originally posted by b999 View Post
                              my upload tp what.cd stopped :(
                              Its under DDoS attack until its over you wont be able to do much.
                              sigpic
                              "We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not forget, Expect us."
                              || FAQ || Rules || Ratio Proof Guide || iGiver Guide ||
                              || Want to be a TI DJ? Apply HERE ||

Comment

Working...
                              X