Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELITE-HD on Invite forums.

Got this pm from admin there yesterday.

Some members of ELiTE-HD have taken it upon themselves to announce on various invite forums mainly torrentinvites.org and torrentinvites.com to the fact of when the site doors are open. This is being done without LEGiON or Admin approval and will stop immediately further breaches of this will result in any member being caught being banned. Any member coming forward now identifying them selves as to their invite forum site and ID to CriKey before the end of November will be granted amnesty. Any member that does not come forward and is caught or identified as being a member of such sites will be banned.
    Any person that comes forward with information / proof as to the identity of a user on such a site will be given Anonymity. PM CriKey with either information.

What that mean?????

Comment

At least the second mentioned forum is a forum where they sell invites/accounts. T-I is not included in that sort of nonsense.

So I totally agree with their admin.

Comment

Originally posted by SCiZOR View Post
        At least the second mentioned forum is a forum where they sell invites/accounts. T-I is not included in that sort of nonsense.

So I totally agree with their admin.
        Yest that's right. I agree

Comment

That message was ment for the Recruiters and not for everybody

but it has being resolved now

Comment

Originally posted by Mehranamiri View Post
            What that mean?????
            that's mean this site piece of shit
            site admins makes some money selling accounts / invites

Comment

Thanks ADSad I know this. you are right

Comment

Lol
                they realy thought its wont be post here?
                every open tracker will be list here an they cant stop it! ( if you save the rules such as diffrent username )

Comment

OMGitsME signup tracker that you never use is not good

Comment

Originally posted by Mehranamiri View Post
                    OMGitsME signup tracker that you never use is not good
                    O.o i never said its good ,
                    and i didnt sign up for this tracker lol

i just said its will post here for the people who need it ( for use ) will know
                    and elite-hd wont stop it....

Comment

I dont know why people react like this even pixel hd said the same donot post in any invite forums and once people did that they stopped open registrations and x264 not even allow people form any invite forums except tps. Its is also the same when you say you are from here the chances will be very less..

the reason may be different its open forum and the site is accessible to all users which reduces the tracker security ?It depends on lot of factors so its time for you to decide whether you follow it or not

Comment

I feel so lucky that I signed up! Or do I really. Moment of insanity.

Comment

Working...
                        X