XviDMe download announcment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XviDMe download announcment

This was released at Xvid.me I am c/p is here.

Our main seedbox keeps crashing as we are working to fix it day by day.From now on to avoid this to happen again we need lotīs of torrents to be leeched and seeded and just like that a new XviDMe rule was born.If you avoid this one your account will get disabled without warning.

Rule

Every account must have at least 5GB download every week ( freeleech torrents will not count your download so write that down ) also keep in mind that your account will not get disabled for low ratio but it will for hit&runs if that happens.We will check all the accounts every sunday do not try to cheat,we will catch you in the end.

As a final note this new good or bad rule itīs very usefull if you need this site as if you donīt there are other users out there who will.

Feel free to use our helpdesk if you need help or your account removed from our site if you think that is too much for you.Itīs not like we are asking you to bring us the moon we just need xvid hunters.
    Last edited by Choppers; March 5, 2011, 07:03 AM.

LoL now this tracker doing some drama Like earlier Sex have done :P

i think this way people not going to join this tracker for limitation :(

Comment

I read this announcement and have taken it off my bookmarks theres no way i'm going to keep a tracker that forces me and tries to intimidate me into downloading something in fear that my account will be disabled. 5gb (That's ridiculous) that's about 1 movie a week with out missing one day or you get booted. Belive me i won't miss it and have a feeling no one here will ether.
      Last edited by Guardian; February 24, 2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

LOL, yeah they'll disable everyone and then they'll open the doors waiting for new users! there are only 633 torrents, not many to choose from!

Comment

5GB every week? they could at least make it like hd-bits.ro where you have to average a certain amount, but 5gb every week is ridiculous for a tracker of that size. i didn't use the site anyway, but i can see it dieing a very quick death now....

Comment

They will disable 70% of users because of this rule. Today, there is so many trackers that provide better content and with more activity. This tracker imo won't last for long at least with these kind of policy.

Comment

This reminds me of CM8 who decided that all their members had to donate every month in order to keep their accounts active. Needless to say that most members cried out that this was ridiculous and that it wouldn't work. They said that the tracker would lose most of their members but the staff did it anyways... I lost my account but 6 months later they had open registrations and guess what??? The rules were back to normal, donate only if you want. When I got my account back I decided to look at the members list to see who was still there, I ended up finding something really funny... In the months before the open registrations, someone had spent their days creating accounts. Everyday there was at least 5 or 6 new accounts created but these accounts were never used, they were created only to give the impression that the tracker was doing ok. Before I lost my account there was several thousand users but when I got it back there was 600 something with half of those being fake accounts... lol
              Some trackers kill themselves.
              Last edited by Needless; February 24, 2011, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Actually instead of putting month a staff member by mistake added week so there is a 5GB donwload per month not week we apologize for this small mistake.

Comment

Post deleted after seeing elDiablo's post.
                  Last edited by SwiftArrow; March 3, 2011, 09:41 AM.

Comment

A month isn't horrible. I'm still not staying though. This rule is pretty ridiculous.

Comment

No worries everyone is free to choose to stay or not also 5GB download per month means 5-6 movies or less.Good day.

Comment

If they could provide quality HD releases, that rule is fine. Until then, this won't make any sense and they'll only use massive counts on their user base.

Comment

Never cared for this site, and now never will. It was a risky move to create a tracker based on an outdated codec, and now this? Seriously, think about it.
                          http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/161/92309971.png

Thanks to Darander, UBi, el2em, DX, huazi, and the the late speedking for filling my requests! Also thanks to every awesome member here

Comment

Well,you will care for something when you loose it!
                            Last edited by elDiablo; March 4, 2011, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by elDiablo View Post
                              Well,you will care for something when you loose it!
                              Lol. I didn't care for it when I had it... The awesome selection of 600 or so torrents was great, but I think I'll leave.

Comment

Working...
                              X