Mine was IPT

Leave a comment:

• voltronic
    replied
    IPT is my first private tracker.

Leave a comment:

• Dr_Lester
    replied
    My first was HD-MKV, it was an okay starter privater tracker. I've since moved on to a few different ones, but I will always remember my first! Lol

Leave a comment:

• Bienchen
    replied
    Hell, was looong time ago around year 2000 - i forgot the names. The oldest ican remember - where i was active involved - was the "Devilz-Crew" (WBB Torrent-Community with LOLO), this was times when the NV came out.

Leave a comment:

• makigon
    replied
    Mine was iptorrents, unfortunately just lost my 300GB uploads as I haven't used for over 3 months.

Leave a comment:

• StalinaSunShine
    replied
    Demonoid and i was loving it. I remember i was so excited about it like a found some kind of treasure :D

Leave a comment:

• maddmaxx
    replied
    Ok ill check thanks

Leave a comment:

• LeFarmKiwi
    replied
    Originally posted by maddmaxx View Post
    How often do they open invites?
    I believe they open the first day of every month.

Leave a comment:

• hypercool
    replied
    torrentday and still use it.

Leave a comment:

• maddmaxx
    replied
    Originally posted by LeFarmKiwi View Post
    I had to wait days until CGPeers had open sign ups, but the wait was totally worth it ^_^ So many beautiful photography tutorials.

How often do they open invites?

Leave a comment:

• Mbappe
    replied
    TPB and FileList

Leave a comment:

• LeFarmKiwi
    replied
    CGPeers

I had to wait days until CGPeers had open sign ups, but the wait was totally worth it ^_^ So many beautiful photography tutorials.

Leave a comment:

• tpee11
    replied
    I have made an intro here: http://www.torrent-invites.com/intro...on-tpee11.html

Since I made that intro, I've been using a seedbox and public trackers. I could post proof of that, but I'm not sure anyone is listening.

Leave a comment:

• Raum
    replied
    make an intro here :)

Leave a comment:

• tpee11
    replied
    How does one get into private trackers (this place doesn't seem to be promoting anyone anymore)? I've got a seedbox, but last week I got a DMCA notice. It's not a big deal, but I was advised against using public trackers. Any advice?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X