No announcement yet.

Your first private tracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my first invitation key few years back from an online friend. I was so proud to be a member for a while until discovering TI.

Comment

mine was PassThePopcorn :D yep i had a head start :P
      sigpic

A new breed, A new generation. D-generation X, you can not stop him, slow him down, or shield yourself from his gaze. He is here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and we're all out of gum. He is DX, he is Exalted . . .

Comment

My first was Funfile. I loved it until they changed owners, and admins. That was years ago though.

Comment

My first was Demonoid and the second one was Nordic-T. What a past times!

Comment

HDBits or ST, can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by okgg View Post
              HDBits or ST, can't remember.
              From your signature, I can assume you're not at HDBits anymore? :P

Comment

Originally posted by dbk991 View Post
                From your signature, I can assume you're not at HDBits anymore? :P
                Yep, I let the account go inactive. This was back when HDBits just launched, I wasn't really into HD at the time and didn't have much hard disk space.

Now though, I'd kill to have HDBits back. You live and you learn. I would never let an account go inactive.
                Last edited by okgg; December 16, 2010, 11:16 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

my first one is demonoid, now i'm working on getting a ipt invite =]

Comment

I think my first was demonoid or oink

Comment

Mine was Demonoid

Comment

Demn or TL i don't remember :)

Comment

Demonoid and IPT, and still use both of them

Comment

My first private tracker was moviex.info and it was a huge community. It went down though after some scandal with how the donation money wass handled and the people maintaining it fighting and eventually giving up on it. It was a community of 500,000 while it was up I believe.

Comment

Seeing all those Thread responses let's assume that whenever a newbie enters a torrent world it's preferred torrent site is demonoid and then he moves up the ladder. But i am still surprised that most people still uses demonoid despite having many top torrent sites.

Comment

desitorrents...........

Comment

Working...
                                X