No announcement yet.

Your first private tracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first private tracker was TorrentBits.ro (R.I.P). I created an account there, cause one of my friends used to download from that site, even before i start using torrents.

Comment

Demonoid still use it on odd occasion but now use iptorrents for mostly all my stuff

Comment

ilovetorrents my first one!

Comment

bitsoup. It was my first love and I still use it to this day although mostly for apps/miscellaneous

Comment

what.cd ... :) I have a bunch of others now though. Used demonoid for a while too, but i don't count that as private.

Comment

Mine was Btuga, a portuguese tracker that now is called Btnext, still on it.
              sigpic

Comment

My first one was TTi. I'm still on it, and it would probably rank as my favourite tracker.

Comment

Demonoid, Underground Gamer and Midnight in same time.

Comment

It was Demonoid! =)

Comment

My first is TL, I was very lucky :D

Comment

Mine was Demonoid, although i was apart of Bakabt first which i considered a private tracker.

Comment

Demonoid doesn't count, so BCG. I was just a n00b and got lucky enough to get in during an open signup back in 2007.

Comment

Demonoid. Then iPT. I hardly use demonoid anymore because iPT has a lot of stuff and is actually private lol

Comment

Mine was Hdtorrents. Still use it cause its a great HD tracker.

Comment

Demonoid was my first. I was so excited when they had open registration! :P
                                Lovin' T-I :)

Comment

Working...
                                X