No announcement yet.

Your first private tracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That I really use.. was TL... because the frist was demonoid... but I don't like this tracker... I think it isn't organized... :)

Comment

• mine is Demonoid and I am still using :)

Comment

• mine was demonoid and i still use it

Comment

• My first private tracker was Digital Hive and I still use it :D

Comment

• almost 6 years ago was myspleen and i still use it.

Comment

• rutracker.org (former torrents.ru). largest tracker in the world with open sign ups. But content is mostly russian

Comment

• OiNK, and i'm glad, put me into good practice for all the private trackers that followed with it's strict rules and quality control.

Comment

• i guess is a ebook site :D

Comment

• Mine were the origional TorrentBits.org and Pirates Of The UK. I joined both on the same day in early 2004.

Comment

• My was Btuga, one already extinct Portuguese tracker. I joined in 2006.

Comment

• my first one was, if i remember correctly, hd-torrents!
                        it had open signups back then, and i was new to the torrent world. and although i had heard of demonoid a lot, it was down then.
                        so, i joined hd-torrents, and i still use it, though sparingly.

it really seems nostalgic[though it has just been a few years] to think of how i started and where i am now :)

Comment

• Like many of you, mine was demonoid too. I still remember when I finally convinced my friend to send me the invite. I felt special being a part of what I then thought was a secret community...

Comment

• Mine was TvT.com. I still use it a little, and give out invites for it. But now, generally if I need a season pack or something I would go with BTN.

TvT.com is nice because its easy enough to get, the rules are very easy to follow (it's all about the credits!) and credits are easy to earn.
                            Interested in a chance to win free VIP? Click here!

Comment

• First one was Bit-Soup its a nice general tracker thats easy to get into

Comment

• My first one was Filelist

Comment

Working...
                                X