Your first private tracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your first private tracker?

Which was your first private tracker or semi-private tracker? do you still use it?

Mine was Demonoid and i still use it.

Mod Note: If you want to reply in this thread, please give a full answer and not 1-2 words reply. Or else i will delete as spam.
    Last edited by Sirius; December 16, 2010, 07:05 AM.

torrenttech.org still use it

Comment

Demonoid. And I dont use it anymore due to it's banning from my seedbox, and I have received DMCA notices on the Dem tracker too.
      sigpic

WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT

Comment

Originally posted by freu0047 View Post
        Demonoid. And I dont use it anymore due to it's banning from my seedbox, and I have received DMCA notices on the Dem tracker too.

Notice on Demonoid.............lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eatmyshorts View Post
          Notice on Demonoid.............lol
          Plenty from that place.

Mine was TNA 5 years ago, and yeah, I just snatched yesterday.
          Missing since March 3rd: If anyone has heard from our Japanese friend Oki, and knows if he is okay, please PM JustJenna. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by oki View Post
            Plenty from that place.

Mine was TNA 5 years ago, and yeah, I just snatched yesterday.
            I never got any notices from dem

Comment

Originally posted by Eatmyshorts View Post
              I never got any notices from dem
              It really only seemed to be only NBC owned material. Come to mind: 3/4 pertained to a couple heroes episodes.
              And yes, It was on just the Demonoid tracker. I didn't download one of the externally tracked files.

Either way, I don't use Demonoid very much anymore. "Real" private trackers are much better.
              sigpic

WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT

Comment

IPT, still use it ..

Comment

Well, me and my friend been using places like TPB and iso hunt for over 5 years and never got a letter. A third friend got him two of 'em. It's all about reading the comments and waiting for good comments before you snatch.

And yeah, demonoid is like semi-private. So is TNA. For an actual private tracker mine's prolly BCG. And I snatched from there 20 minutes ago.
                  Missing since March 3rd: If anyone has heard from our Japanese friend Oki, and knows if he is okay, please PM JustJenna. Thank you.

Comment

Mine is Demonoid. I am still using it and loving it. heheh...
                    I hope I never get those notice.

Comment

Thread moved in the correct section.
                      Note: If you want to reply in this thread, please give a full answer and not 1-2 words reply. Or else i will delete as spam.
                      sigpic
                      "Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel."

~Kaneki Ken

Comment

mine was demonoid as well, at the beginning of 2006.

I am, however, curious. How do these enforcement agencies decide who to go after? I got a friend who downloaded a bunch of movies/tv shows and got letters saying to delete the downloaded files and stop downloading in the future. Yet I have never got this letter? I'm pretty sure I've downloaded just as much as this bloke...strange

Comment

Its was none other than IPT :) I was using public trackers before and when i became a user at IPT, i was blown away by the speeds :p The speed boost was amazing :D

Comment

My first private tracker is GFT.

Comment

elitetorrents, how many of u guys remember that one?

Comment

Working...
                              X