Best private tracker and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best private tracker and why?

So what are some of the best private trackrers? I have seen people requesting FTN? a lot on this forum. How good is that tracker compared to say the more popular Demonoid?

F*N is the hardest tracker to get into and if it is the hoardest tracker to get into it must have something special that people are so willing to join and that thing is its ratio free policy you can download as many torrents as possible without worry and for demonoid it is god just like google for rare shit whenever i cant find anything on other trackers i go to demonoid and if its not there i give up my search but as i can see you are new the best for you is iptorrents(my personal favourite) if you want the invite i can give it to you just pm me your email and thats all !

Comment

have a look here What Trackers Offer - FileSharing Talk
      however rutracker.org is the biggest

Comment

well it depends on personla preferences..you can select between IPT & TL .as for FTN you cannot really go there for old content specially for software stuff and also speed is kind of low so the best shot you have is to have either one from IPT or TL..

<3 to all My friends here and thx to all who helped me..
        I am more awesome than ScottK .

Comment

Thanks for the quick and informative replies everyone, I am already loving this bit torrent community!

Comment

I would have to say that IPT is a VERY GOOD general tracker and is a must have for everyone.

Comment

I've been a member of torrentday for only a short period of time but I'm liking it already. My ratio is even pretty high there.

Comment

a very nice list here: Top 10 Hottest Private Torrent Trackers of 2010 (2/10/2010) | Torrent Avi, Movie Releases, Torrent Movies =) just have a look :D

Comment

I like TL...Didnt like Scc though..not many leechers.. only seeders..

Comment

i think that ipt are great they have 5000 free torrents good general tracker i like

Comment

IPT is pretty good, lots of seeders. How does it compare to say, Torrent Leech?

Comment

I go for Demonoid.
                        Not just for the variety and abundance of torrets but also for the community.
                        Almost for every torrent you have a lot of comments which from my point of view is what makes the tracker better than others.

Comment

tl.org and iptorrents, really very good speed, a lot of blocks and quickly appear

Comment

IPT gets my vote. Good speeds, good seeds, good selection, good community.

Big two thumbs up!

Tardish

Comment

i think its TL , its great site , good pre-time :)
                              and the second is FTN , in TL u can found Torrents thats not in FTN

Comment

Working...
                              X