X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a HD Movie and a FLAC Music Tracker recommendation

Hello All,

I've only used Private trackers for TV Shows, so have no idea what good trackers for Movies and FLAC music.

Can anyone recommend a good Movie and a good music Tracker?

Just standard popular movies and music - nothing extremely alternative

Thanks for you help.

Cam

I recommend AwesomeHD I joined there recently and they have a huge supply and their internal encodes are really nice and 75%freeleech so its easy to build and maintain a ratio. As for flac take the interview at what.cd and youll be good to go.

Comment

Gday Skull!
      Thanks for your reply. I'll look around for an AwesomeHD invite.
      what.cd is confusing me a bit. Am I missing something? Please forgive my ignorance but where do I take the interview?

Thanks again

Cam

Comment

Music - one destination - "WHAT.CD"...ANYTHING u want ,any quality ,any time...Best tracker for music...just try for it..take the interview and u ll be in..if u don get what..u can read more abt interview here .http://whatinterviewprep.webs.com/pr...interview.html

next u need to try for waffles...

Movie - Passthepopcorn - large variety
        u can try CN,etc...just try
        HD - bit-hdtv is good (but invites are closed now)...try also for awesome-hd ,sceneHD...
        for classics,try KG,iloveclassics and ofcourse sdbits...
        ask me if u want more...i ll explain u more

Comment

Thanks ididit.

I have managed to find more info on what.cd and I'll take an interview when I get home tonight. Thanks to both of you. As for Movies, I'll, give awesomeHD a go if I can find an invite.

Thanks again

Cam

Comment

Originally posted by cam2125 View Post
            Gday Skull!
            Thanks for your reply. I'll look around for an AwesomeHD invite.
            what.cd is confusing me a bit. Am I missing something? Please forgive my ignorance but where do I take the interview?

Thanks again

Cam

Hey, sorry I forgot to put the interview link, I see ididit did it. Thats the best way, just make sure you prepare for the interview, if your looking specifically for FLAC than you probably know enough about music encodes to pass the interview.

Goodluck!

Comment

well there are n number of trackers for HD first ofall it will be better if you go through out tracker review sectio and read teh reviews to see a tracker which will really intrest you...from my side I will recommend:
              1.Awesome-HD : too much of freeleech,easy to seed && there enoders are not bad at all.. :)
              2.HD-bits.ro: it is good to I use this site more not sure why though..though they have rule of avg. 10GB download per month.
              3. there are other sites like BITHQ,HDchine which have real huge supply of HD's thoguh I am not a member there but I heard they are good..
              4.bit-HDTV is nice too....

for FLAC
              1.Well I am only on one music tracker and it fills my need perfectly...waffle...it has a huge number of torrents adn waffle IRON which is given to the perfect rip's...<3 this one..
              2.WHAT though I am not a member but I have heard like this tracker has more torrents up and running...
              both the tracker have good speed cause they are hard to seed and which make torrent life more.. :)

though in TI we are not allowed to give invites to WHAT..bit what has a interview thing to singup so it is easy to get in by doing some reseach and appering in interview..Best of luck...

Oh remember they are little hard to seed on...:)

<3 to all My friends here and thx to all who helped me..
              I am more awesome than ScottK .

Comment

what.cd and waffles also Pedro's bt

Comment

The BEST HD tracker is HDAhoy, hands down. In fact, I think their signups are open right now, so you can go and take a look. They have 1080p and 720p versions of movies for almost every movie I could think of! As for FLAC music, check out What.cd or Waffles.fm, although I'm not very acquainted with either of them. Oh, and also, if you want an HDAhoy invite because you got there after signups had closed, just PM me for an invite. Have fun!

Comment

i used HDBits.org for HD movie and i used BTMusic (Pedro's) for FLAC

This is list of recommendation :

HD site

HDBits.org - a bit hard without seedbox
                    HD-Bits.ro - a bit hard without seedbox
                    Awesome-HD.net - easy maintain ratio
                    x264.me - a bit hard without seedbox
                    Bit-HDTV.com - easy maintain ratio
                    HD-Torrents.org - easy maintain ratio
                    HDME.eu - easy maintain ratio
                    CHDBits.org - easy maintain ratio

(i do have all but i cannot help u with Bit-HDTV.com & HDBits.org as invite closed)

FLAC

BTmusic (Pedro's) - easy maintain ratio
                    What.cd - u need to Upload or seed forever
                    Waffles.fm - u need to Upload or seed forever

(i do have all but i recommend Waffles too)
                    Last edited by ScottK; May 31, 2010, 05:14 PM.

Comment

This was my first thread in T-I and I have to say I'm extremely impressed. So many real honest responses in no time. Love it!

Thanks all for you input. I am awaiting an Interview with What.cd now.

A number of you have recommended AwesomeHD and I think I'll give it a go. I don't want to register with lots of trackers, I really only want to be a member of the ones that I'll use a lot. If anyone has an invite to AwesomeHD that they'd like to offer I'd be greatly appreciative.

Otherwise I'll put a request in the request forum.

Thanks all again! You guys are great!

Cam

Comment

Cam2125, I would also recommend HDahoy.org as it has open signups and a great collection. I'm not sure if you are eligible to request an invite yet (have to be at 33%), better check the rules.
                        But if you are itching to get on a HD tracker right now, check out hdahoy.
                        Cheers,

Comment

Thanks All,

I passed my Interview with What.CD and have to say, it's BRILLIANT! However I think it may be hard to maintain a ratio even with a good connection and a 24/7 seeding computer. There are just so many people seeding and not many downloading, but I'll do my best.

Sigma9, thanks I may give HDahoy a go.

Cam

Comment

Waffles for FLAC music for sure, has a ton of great content :)
                            sigpic
                            Thank you Vector King for repping me in!
                            Thank you DocDoom for this awesome signature, and avatar.

My giveaways:
                            HFU GA|DH | IPT | TL

Comment

I would suggest HDT AND What

Comment

Working...
                              X