Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Think Both Bitme and Bitspyder are good In Data , Docspedia too , Its Just Matters Of Speed.

Comment

According to me bitspyder is good and docspedia too, but will try bitme.org someday when I will get seed-box...

Comment

BitMe is the best, by the comments from all my friends that use education trackers.
        sigpic
        Thank you Vector King for repping me in!
        Thank you DocDoom for this awesome signature, and avatar.

My giveaways:
        HFU GA|DH | IPT | TL

Comment

i think the best edu. tracker is bitme...but i use bitspyder ,since i dont have bitme acc

Comment

bitme for sure, great content. Kind of hard to seed but with the right strategy it can be quite easy to get a great buffer.

Comment

Besides BitMe, I'd recommend Bibliotik, Bitspyder, and Docspedia
              sigpic

Comment

Bit Me

Its one of the best trackers out their, but its really hard to seed. Need Seedbox I think. Lol. Its a good site. BitMe FTW!

sigpic

He's immortal, born from mortal flesh and blood. He lives throught the milleniums, watchin the rise and downfall of the world. Preparations will be made for the day he will walk the Earth. Nobody will escape his wrath, youd wish you'd never been born. Made from the Devil, raised by God. He'll make you shiver, and take care of you at the same time. Don't question his actions, or you will pay greatly. Nobody doubts his minds, 'cuz in the end, he'll end up victoriously. He's everlasting, a true elevated. He is the god-like creature, he will forever be The Exalted.

.....Special Thanks To.....
                Veritas for repping me in, Bane for FTN, Mman17, Tzp and Badabaing for Signature & Avatar.

.....Thanks To.....
                JustJenna, DryBones, RiverSide, Studd, Morph, ShadowBuild, GameStuff, TorrentBeast, Enigma78, Josh, Choppers, Darander, Subkar, Majid, AJ. BuckyShort, BridSkid, Sam8cb, Pegasus28, TheLetterZ, Jameo, BogBog,Trevor, Admiral, MrInternet, JamesG, Bugs Bunny & T.I

Comment

Bitme and bibliotik

Comment

Working...
                  X