This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RevTT closed too?

i think RevTT is closed too. it is unreacable now.

wow, ho***ame not found on the tracker data stream...

Comment

Originally posted by bunuvercem View Post
      i think RevTT is closed too. it is unreacable now.
      I doubt it

Comment

ok. their irc channel not working either. i spoke to *** owner about it RevTT and he said it is closed.

Comment

I just tried to log in now , no luck !

Comment

IPT is down as well; feels like they went down at the same time. Weird.

Comment

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions without solid proof these things do happen, but with all thats happened its easy to connect dots.

Comment

well, ever since ScT went down for good, everyone is on their toes about down trackers... we can only hope for fresh new trackers to take it's place.

Comment

i think ScT caused a panic, and we're all paranoid now. i hope RevTT and IPT can come back. just hoping...

Comment

i think ScT caused a panic, and we're all paranoid now. i hope RevTT and IPT can come back. just hoping...
                    I agree, I think that all of us are suffering from torrential paranoia... I guess all of us torrent privateers will just have to wait and cross our fingers

Comment

hope everything's ok with the other trackers.. trying to access all the other one's right now.
                      ..thanks to gblaze for my avatar

Some persons have an daunting presence, one that can foretell fear in their opponents eyes and bring a sense of vanquish right away. Whether it be their proficiency in their respected field or simply, their stature, intimidation comes to mind when speaking of him..an exalted

Comment

Hope its not true, I was in IRC in RevTT before it went down and there was no announcement at all. I think those are technical difficulties.

Edit, Yeah it all good now, uffff.
                        Last edited by Maelstrom; November 30, 2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Nothing to worry about guys, I just accessed the site and everything seems fine so far
                          He has lived in the sky since the mythology, a unique creature who uses the sky as his grass. Always watches silently the slightest movement, nobody believes on his existence and yet they feel his presence. Whenever you feel afraid, in pain or helpless that creature will comfort you with his sacred wings. His heart knows no evil, without a doubt he will always stop all evil, if you ever need him all you need to do is look up high, whenever you see a meteor you'll notice his flying trace in the sky, many have tried to capture him before but have always failed, don't ever try to cut off his wings for they are the the hope that forever lives on his heart.

Comment

ok. their irc channel not working either. i spoke to *** owner about it RevTT and he said it is closed.

??????? why would you lie?

Comment

Confirmed the website is coming up just fine now... People seriously, jumping to conclusions and saying the owner said it is close is not cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X