insurance question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance question

I return to the age-old question of insurance. I look at the long hood - it's pretty shabby, but I'd like to ride it everyday. I'm thinking about selling my main car. Is there any way to force any of the major insurance companies to take out insurance for the declared value of a car whose value is many times higher than the MSRP of the 1970s?
    I am aware of the nuances of the stated and agreed cost, my 72nd year is on the agreed cost of the policy with Hagerty, but I am just trying to find out if anyone has managed to get their "other" classic car approved by conventional insurance companies that do not specialize in classic cars.

I had to insure it, and the easiest thing to do was to add it to my existing Statefarm policy.

Comment

It depends on the area you are located in, and the companies present there. Some of them can offer you classic car insurance with special conditions for the car, but I am not sure that you will be able to find such a company in any town. You should look more carefully around the states to find someone who will agree to take you. You can talk to the company I work with now: squeeze.com. Maybe they will have a special offer for you just like they had for me. They are the good guys, and I think they will offer you something decent.

Comment

Best natural nootropics

Nootropics, otherwise known as “smart drugs” or “brain boosters,” are supplements that are purported to improve cognitive function. Some nootropics have been around for years, while others are new and still in development. Since many synthetic nootropics may have side effects, natural nootropics are a much healthier and safer alternative. The best natural nootropics include substances like ginkgo Biloba, choline, and caffeine. In this blog post, let’s get to know more about natural nootropics to improve your brain health!
        Read more here - https://braintrainingsecrets.com/bes...al-nootropics/

Comment

We usually act as an intermediary between insurance companies https://experiorfinancial.com/life-insurance/ and clients and work with several companies you may be assigned to, so there is no attachment to any one company. Our clients can get the best plan for their economic and medical needs.

Comment

I have a question now. At the moment, my health is completely disorder and damaged. So I think you have some ideas and I really hope you will help me too in this problem. Thank you in advance.

Comment

When I was young i had so many problem but at the moment that's no problem. By the way, I also want to emphasize the fact that I recently found this source of green roads cbd, I was able to learn more about this field of activity, which have so many information about cannabis. So, if you also want to take care of your health, you can obviously use this resource.

Comment

Working...
              X