SMB accident on 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMB accident on 101

I was heading down to Refugio State Beach earlier today and there was an SMB that got pretty banged up from maybe a single car accident? It was just north of Los Alamos. The van was in between the north and south lanes in a grassy area. Looked to be a 4x4, EB with a pop top. Can't tell whether it was going north or south because of where it was but hope everyone is OK. Looked just like 1ders rig but with an SMB top and Mexican blanket covering the rear windows.

I heard on the expedition portal that they were towing a trailer.

Comment

Wow, someone got a hard day. I wish they were alright, especially if the car rolled down a few times. I hope they used seatbelts. The good part of this situation is that other vehicles are not damaged. I think the car owner now needs a good car accident lawyer company because the insurance company can refuse to pay the compensation. I heard that one of the best car accident lawyer companies is working in your area 4injured.com. Maybe this information if you will get involved in any kind of car accident(i hope you won't).

Comment

Working...
      X