Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kira67
    replied
    I wanted to study law in college, but my parents insisted to choose math. It is rather difficult sometimes, but to avoid problems with it, I started to use AssignmentMasters which is a really great service where you can easily order a professional help concerning any homework or paper that you need to show in the university or college. I was pleased with the speed of their writing and how organized is their service in general! Really effective solution!

Leave a comment:

• csiszeronas
    replied
    Nowadays, people don't need to have a college degree to succeed. Of course, there are specialties that you can't get into without a college degree, such as medicine or law. Some people know exactly why they need the education, they see their career in corporations. Such students need help you choose the right school for your educational needs. But some young people have no interest in the university, and forcing them to get an education seems like a waste of time to me. It is better to let them do their own projects and develop independently.

Leave a comment:

• csiszeronas
    replied
    It all depends on your goals and ambitions

Leave a comment:

• HenryThomas
    started a topic University/ Education

University/ Education

More and more young people choose to let education behind, for various reasons. What's your opinion on that? Should we get a degree or these days it's not worth it?
Working...
X