Top 3 Software I use to keep my PC organized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3 Software I use to keep my PC organized

If you know me, then you know that the idea of me writing about any form of organization is a ploy of comedy in and of itself. Still, as all over the place as I am with just about every aspect of my life, that doesn't stop me from trying to be more organized.

I spend quite a lot of time at my computer, both for work and for leisure. Beyond a few very important things, I don't really have much of a system for where I put documents or shortcuts - they just sort of get lobbed on the desktop as a problem for future Kristy to swear over while she tries to find wherever the $*#! she put that really important program she needs right now.

Obviously, this isn't very efficient, and is certainly more than a little frustrating. I've gotten a lot better about this in recent years, and I admit that the primary reason for that is the software I started using when I came to Stardock back in 2015. A few programs in particular have defined my workflow over the years, and I'd like to share a brief overview of them with you. Let's take a look!

I need a new AMD chip

Comment

Thanks for the information. That software is really useful, and I even might add one of them to my list. I love gaming, and it’s important for me to have a good resolution, but lately, I’ve been asking myself “can my computer run 4k” or not. I was satisfied with the resolution overall, but I still wanted to know more. After some time on the internet, I was able to find a website that had information about computer resolution and how to know if it is 4k. After reading this article, I was able to discover that my computer is actually not 4k.

Comment

Working...
      X