The question of web design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The question of web design

Does anyone know of a product similar to x-cart for standard websites without shopping features? I would like to create a website similar to freewarepalm.com. I would like my wife to help, but she doesn't understand HTML. Is there something that will allow her to create new entries on the website by filling out a form-style page? I don't want to try to teach her the Dream Weaver.
    Thank you in advance for your feedback.

I can help u. Just PM me

Comment

Cool! I like web design

Comment

To do web design, you need to learn the simplest thing - sketches. For sketching on the iPad, I use Inspire Pro. It has its advantages. For example, the screen is as realistic as possible, imitating a canvas, which inspires me. We usually draw together with my husband, and I like it so much that we can correspond with sketches instead of text. We both work in web design, and this format is the most convenient for me. Try this. If you can't do it yourself, you can always turn to web designers

Comment

Web designing is not an easy task. For web designing ideas you can visit this website https://masterbundles.com/mandala-designs/ where you can get mandala designs also. These designs are famous these days and can add more advantages to your website promotion.

Comment

Working...
          X