Service/Parts info for dirty hand tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service/Parts info for dirty hand tools

I bought a used 60-inch dirty zero-turn manual mower. The company and its owner have been out of business for a couple of years, but I know that at some point it was sold through Home Depot. There is very little to find on this mower on the Internet. I can find information about gearboxes (ZT2800), but the user manual is practically useless, and I have no information about belt sizes or belt replacement procedures.
    Of course, I'll figure it out, but if anyone has any experience with this mower, I'd love to hear from you!
    Thank you in advance.

I know this is a little off-topic, but can anyone help me find a good set of pliers? I need them urgently in my workshop. I've been trying to find something suitable for a long time, but no matter how many times I've bought them, they've all failed to satisfy me.

Comment

It's good that you wrote here. There are many knowledgeable people here. I understand you very well. Nowadays, it is challenging to find something good in all the variety of instruments on the market. Because of my ignorance, I have bought tools that broke after a few weeks of use. And that's because I accepted the first offer I could find. I spent much money until a friend of mine advised me to buy tools here at homienjoy.com. I decided to take the risk, and as it turned out later, for a good reason. The tools turned out to be reliable. It's been a year now, and I'm still using them.

Comment

Working...
      X