Rose

Tulip

Amaryllis

Daisy

Carnation

One more thing (comments, please)

I adore roses and white tulips

Comment

For me, the most gorgeous is white Azalia. It's also one of the most capricious ones. I'm trying to grow it at home, but it's continuing to die every time. It literally doesn't tolerate the sun; direct sunlight destroys him. Therefore, it's better to put azalea in partial shade or under diffused light. A good option is a shady garden where you can leave a flower in the rain. And I have all the conditions for it, but still, something is wrong. I've booked it several times on https://troopscout.com/bloom-and-wild-voucher-code/, and here I am doing this again. Probably I'm a terrible gardener, but I won't give up. My desire to have this beauty at home is too high. In general, I will still review all preferences of the azalea, and it will definitely grow with me. Wish me luck.

Comment

If you're looking for something original and beautiful to give as a gift, then I suggest you look into flowers. In my opinion, it's a great addition to any design and will liven up the surrounding space. You can order a florist ottawa nectarflowersottawa.ca . There are ready-made options, but there is also a flowers kit for your own hands.

Comment

Working...
        X