Vacation Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation Ideas

This year we are going to get to Alaska, including running on glaciers. Really exciting.

Other good destinations will be: Madeira (with walks on the levada), the Austrian Alps (I like gorges), Thailand, and then next year Mexico / Dominica.

What other destinations would you recommend?

Be sure to try to go to the Carpathian mountains, you can't even imagine how beautiful it is there

Comment

How I dream of going on vacation somewhere in a beautiful place where you can have a good rest, but so far I'm just working and working

Comment

God, I love Faro so much. There I met the love of my life, my husband. For me, this is such nostalgia; you can't even imagine. My husband and I fly there every summer to relax, remember our youth, and fall in love with each other again and again. Soon I will fly there with my friends to celebrate the wedding of one of them, and we will have a bachelorette party in Faro. We have already found many girls' weekend ideas to have fun, and so that she remembers this day for a long time because all her close friends will be together. I hope she will like what we will prepare for her from gifts. Try to search for local classes in Faro on this site, too; maybe it will help make your vacation unforgettable

Comment

Working...
        X