Best Music Tracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Music Tracker?

I have not been a member of a dedicated music tracker in about 10 years, and would like to know what people think is currently the best music tracker. I'm into pretty much all music besides country.

Thanks in advance.

Has to be what.cd

Comment

What.cd was shutdown in 2016. Three new trackers opened after the closure of wcd (redacted, notwhat.cd, and apollo). Apollo.rip is my favourite music tracker right now. They have a very friendly community and a lot of torrents. The bonus points system on apl makes it easy for me to seed and download the files i want. Redacted has more torrents but i don't like it as much as apl. Notwhat.cd has less members and less torrents compared to the other two. (less than 5000 members on notwhat.cd)

Comment

Originally posted by AsianHawk View Post
        What.cd was shutdown in 2016. Three new trackers opened after the closure of wcd (redacted, notwhat.cd, and apollo). Apollo.rip is my favourite music tracker right now. They have a very friendly community and a lot of torrents. The bonus points system on apl makes it easy for me to seed and download the files i want. Redacted has more torrents but i don't like it as much as apl. Notwhat.cd has less members and less torrents compared to the other two. (less than 5000 members on notwhat.cd)
        Thanks for the info. I will look into those.

By the way... you have been a member here almost as long as me, yet you're still at 0%? You should strongly consider making an introduction and bumping up to 10%.

Comment

Apollo is done.

Comment

apollo has moved to orpheus.network, they have a spot on there to recover your apollo account

Comment

RED

Comment

Waffles is good

Comment

Torrent -invites is the forum which is provide the information through the blogs of the products and the things as well as this is the best forum which grabmyessay review is provide the information of the expert and in the blog multiple people share their opinion.

Comment

RED

Comment

RED

Comment

Definitely RED

Comment

Due to my passion for music, it naturally led me to RED, I studied the interview process and managed to get in. Honestly, I really was in awe of the quality of the site and its offer. I've personally spent about half a week going through my entire music library and upload everything that's missing, currently, I've prepared, cataloged, and uploaded about 60 torrents.

Comment

How do you release your music later? I mean, does everyone have a Spotify account? I'm just looking for new music for inspiration, and I'm always happy to support fresh musicians. Especially after using this, I have my own small audience that inspires me to make new music. I have also used RED for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                            X