Best Music Tracker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Music Tracker?

I have not been a member of a dedicated music tracker in about 10 years, and would like to know what people think is currently the best music tracker. I'm into pretty much all music besides country.

Thanks in advance.

Has to be what.cd

Comment

What.cd was shutdown in 2016. Three new trackers opened after the closure of wcd (redacted, notwhat.cd, and apollo). Apollo.rip is my favourite music tracker right now. They have a very friendly community and a lot of torrents. The bonus points system on apl makes it easy for me to seed and download the files i want. Redacted has more torrents but i don't like it as much as apl. Notwhat.cd has less members and less torrents compared to the other two. (less than 5000 members on notwhat.cd)

Comment

Originally posted by AsianHawk View Post
        What.cd was shutdown in 2016. Three new trackers opened after the closure of wcd (redacted, notwhat.cd, and apollo). Apollo.rip is my favourite music tracker right now. They have a very friendly community and a lot of torrents. The bonus points system on apl makes it easy for me to seed and download the files i want. Redacted has more torrents but i don't like it as much as apl. Notwhat.cd has less members and less torrents compared to the other two. (less than 5000 members on notwhat.cd)
        Thanks for the info. I will look into those.

By the way... you have been a member here almost as long as me, yet you're still at 0%? You should strongly consider making an introduction and bumping up to 10%.

Comment

Apollo is done.

Comment

apollo has moved to orpheus.network, they have a spot on there to recover your apollo account

Comment

RED

Comment

Waffles is good

Comment

Working...
                X