Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What.cd alternative

Hey guys

I've been out of the scene since What.cd and Waffles.fm got shut down a while back.

What are the best alternative trackers to What.cd? I've heard of Losslessclub, which is Ukrainian/Russian. Are there any English ones that rival the What.cd database?

Thanks
    -iKb

Redacted. Redacted has irc interviews to join. Google the interview.

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe Waffles tracker

Comment

Trying to get redacted tracker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, I didn't realise Waffles got back online.

I'm going to keep an eye out for a redacted invite, but it looks like they are quite rare at the moment.

I also discovered that What.cd has been reestablished as notWhat.cd, but I haven't been able to get onto the IRC to gain access. Does anyone have any information about this?

Thanks
          ~iKb

Comment

Originally posted by iKb View Post

I'm going to keep an eye out for a redacted invite, but it looks like they are quite rare at the moment.

I also discovered that What.cd has been reestablished as notWhat.cd, but I haven't been able to get onto the IRC to gain access. Does anyone have any information about this?

Thanks
            ~iKb
            Redacted make interviews on her irc try to get invite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks
              ~iKb
              Not entirely accurate. Redacted (aka passtheheadphones), Apollo, notwhatcd, and another tracker were created after the demise of what.cd

Imo Redacted will be the successor to what.cd. However, it competes with apollo.

Red is much more refined and has a lot of quality torrents.

Comment

Originally posted by Proleteriat View Post
                Not entirely accurate. Redacted (aka passtheheadphones), Apollo, notwhatcd, and another tracker were created after the demise of what.cd

Imo Redacted will be the successor to what.cd. However, it competes with apollo.

Red is much more refined and has a lot of quality torrents.

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

I might try to do an irc interview with Redacted. Does anyone know what kind of questions they ask?

~iKb

Comment

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

I might try to do an irc interview with Redacted. Does anyone know what kind of questions they ask?

~iKb
                  Hooking you up with the links to join via interview. Don't be surprised if you fail the first time.

If you want to pass the first time then learn all of the prep info very well as in if you're going to take an exam.

You'll be quizzed on bit rates, lossless vs lossy, formats, spectrogram, torrenting, and other stuff.

Don't be rude but be respectful. Red is a great tracker and the invite forums will afford you the opportunities to join other coveted trackers like ptp and btn. There are a good tracker recruiters there. Rank up and the invite forums will open up per user class. The more leet your rank is the better it gets.

Good luck

redacted Interview Prep - Welcome
                  redacted Interview Prep - Starting the Interview

Comment

Originally posted by Proleteriat View Post
                    Hooking you up with the links to join via interview. Don't be surprised if you fail the first time.

If you want to pass the first time then learn all of the prep info very well as in if you're going to take an exam.

You'll be quizzed on bit rates, lossless vs lossy, formats, spectrogram, torrenting, and other stuff.

Don't be rude but be respectful. Red is a great tracker and the invite forums will afford you the opportunities to join other coveted trackers like ptp and btn. There are a good tracker recruiters there. Rank up and the invite forums will open up per user class. The more leet your rank is the better it gets.

Good luck

redacted Interview Prep - Welcome
                    redacted Interview Prep - Starting the Interview

Thank you very much, I'll review this information on the weekend and (hopefully) pass. You have been incredibly helpful.

~iKb

Comment

Working...
                    X