Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips how to improve ratio

hello

i have TL account but my ratio there not so good so i want tips how to improve my ratio there ?

TL is a very hard site to survive on. One of the best ways I have found to improve and maintain ratio is to use automation tools such as Sonarr/Radarr/Couch Potato/SickRage. This allows you to grab the next episodes of your favourite shows pretty much as soon as they become available on your trackers, giving you the best chance of seeding back the torrent 2 or 3 times over, and therefore increasing your ratio.

I hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by janjanjan View Post
      TL is a very hard site to survive on. One of the best ways I have found to improve and maintain ratio is to use automation tools such as Sonarr/Radarr/Couch Potato/SickRage. This allows you to grab the next episodes of your favourite shows pretty much as soon as they become available on your trackers, giving you the best chance of seeding back the torrent 2 or 3 times over, and therefore increasing your ratio.

I hope that helps.

Iím waiting until my ratio will be good and then i will start download

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I did manage to get positive ration from 0.4.. to 1.+ with seedbox... But instead of using "Sonarr/Radarr/Couch Potato/SickRage" I used RSS feeds. If you are interested how to set it, then ask. Else it will take too long to type it all..

1. You need to generate RSS feed URL in TL site
        2. You must add that URL to you torrent client
        3. Then you need to write pattern for torrents that you want to download automatically.

Here is TL official wiki page on RSS + uTorrent client.

Comment

Originally posted by RuggedMan View Post
          I did manage to get positive ration from 0.4.. to 1.+ with seedbox... But instead of using "Sonarr/Radarr/Couch Potato/SickRage" I used RSS feeds. If you are interested how to set it, then ask. Else it will take too long to type it all..

1. You need to generate RSS feed URL in TL site
          2. You must add that URL to you torrent client
          3. Then you need to write pattern for torrents that you want to download automatically.

Here is TL official wiki page on RSS + uTorrent client.
          I can do it if Iím turn my computer its start to download what i set ?

Comment

Originally posted by razieli View Post
            I can do it if Iím turn my computer its start to download what i set ?
            Yes!

In RSS feed you have 100 latest torrents. Let's say that in 10h TL has 100 new torrents.
            if your PC is offline for 20h then you will miss 200 new torrents from RSS feed to process with your RSS filter.
            My point is, if you seed more time then you will get bigger chance to be one of first downloader of new torrent and can get bigger chance to have better upload ratio..

Get my point?

When generate RSS feed in TL, I suggest to generate RSS feed with categories you actually use and are interested in..

Comment

Originally posted by RuggedMan View Post
              Yes!

In RSS feed you have 100 latest torrents. Let's say that in 10h TL has 100 new torrents.
              if your PC is offline for 20h then you will miss 200 new torrents from RSS feed to process with your RSS filter.
              My point is, if you seed more time then you will get bigger chance to be one of first downloader of new torrent and can get bigger chance to have better upload ratio..

Get my point?

When generate RSS feed in TL, I suggest to generate RSS feed with categories you actually use and are interested in..
              Ok i asked it because i have laptop

Comment

Which tracker good for cross seed with TL?

Comment

Did you manage to create RSS feeds?
                  FunFile, SceneTime! :)

Comment

Be fast downloading/seeding new chapters of popular series or seed torrents with low seeders, if u catch a new leecher ur ratio grown fast.

Comment

Jump on newest popular torrents. e.g. walking dead,the flash,arrow;or newest top grossing movies.
                      2nd option would be getting a cheap seedbox (last one i got only costs 5 dollars/month)
                      ..thanks to gblaze for my avatar

Some persons have an daunting presence, one that can foretell fear in their opponents eyes and bring a sense of vanquish right away. Whether it be their proficiency in their respected field or simply, their stature, intimidation comes to mind when speaking of him..an exalted

Comment

Cross seeding. Find something on TL that is popular and large. Find the exact same upload on another tracker. Download that file from the other site (public tracker is ideal). Once you have the file, just download the torrent from TL and choose the same directory. It will check your files and start seeding for you. Free upload essentially.
                        Retired Admin of
                        sigpic
                        I have been a part of all of these trackers
                        PtN, ScT, HDBits.org, Blackcats, What.cd, Oink.cd, Waffles.fm, ScL, SCC, BitMeTV, BitMe, ChristianTorrents, TehConnection, Elektronik, TL, RevTT, x264, Leecherslair, SceneFZ, Torrent Damage, The Vault, The Horror Charnel, UG, BitHQ, HD-bits.ro, Libble, Wunza, FunFile, STMusic, SuperTorrents, Filemp3, Demonoid, and plenty more I'm sure (:

Comment

Originally posted by tehllamaking View Post
                          Cross seeding. Find something on TL that is popular and large. Find the exact same upload on another tracker. Download that file from the other site (public tracker is ideal). Once you have the file, just download the torrent from TL and choose the same directory. It will check your files and start seeding for you. Free upload essentially.
                          I can totally recommend this. I had the same problem as you once did on TorrentLeech, but cross-seeding was definitely a lifesaver for me at least on TL. Doesn't matter if you have slow or fast internet connection, cross seeding can always help your ratio. If you have other private trackers like IPT or TTG, start cross seeding from there. If you don't have access to private trackers, one public site I highly recommend is digbt.org. It's a DHT torrenting site, so the torrent database is huge.

Recent movies and TV shows are best for this purpose. The bigger the size of the torrent, the more you'll cross seed too.

Best of luck!

Comment

cross seeding is what I do, just got on a new tracker a couple days ago and used my older tracker to download and then cross seed to the new one to boost the ratio, using just my home connection I managed to get it over 20%. My new seedbox was just setup so now im boosting it much quicker, a really cheap seedbox I recommend is tal0ne and I will be doing a new review later for them.

Comment

Originally posted by razieli View Post

Iím waiting until my ratio will be goo Lucky Patcher Kodi d and then i will start download

much as soon as they become available on your trackers, giving you the best chance of seeding back the torrent 2 or 3 times over, and therefore increasing your ratio.
                              Last edited by DARKINATY; October 10, 2019, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X