Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Textbook Resources (High School and College)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Textbook Resources (High School and College)

What are people's favorite trackers for textbooks? Are there any textbooks that are particularly hard to find? Lets talk learning resources.

I am a teacher, and firmly believe it would be prudent to have unprotected digital copies of some texts, or at least have somewhere to surreptitiously point my students. A great deal of them don't buy their textbooks because of cost, and it really would help some students to have them available.

When I was a student, sometimes it was hard for me to find these textbooks. By the way, I often had huge problems with my studies and only thanks with the constant help of people from https://bestwritingservices.net/best...rvices-review/ I got really good marks.

Comment

For me, for example, one of the main points when entering College was first of all writing a professional resume. I reviewed a lot of templates, but it was all a bit boring and monotonous for perception, so when I was lucky enough to find a great article on how to write a professional resume correctly for law school, I realized that it is really better to entrust it to professionals.

Comment

Working...
      X