What Tracker do You Miss the Most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Tracker do You Miss the Most?

TVT.com was my very first tracking community. I absolutely loved the features they had, the community, and the tools for tracking torrents. Broke my heart when they closed, as I hadn't even realized they were a private tracker it was a nightmare to get into another one as I had no ratio proofs or anything when they closed. I just wish they'd given some notice.

I was a part of Freshon after that, which I also now greatly miss, though I was more prepared this time. Do any of you have any trackers that you were a part of which you liked and used regularly that have closed down?

sct scc

Comment

Has to be Blackcats for me. I loved that tracker.
      And last but not least here is a link to my favorite nUb tut: http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=237584

Comment

ScienceHD, A Complete and well organised library now scattered across the net

Comment

Black Cats was great. I remember the original demonoid being good at the time, that was my first. It was it going down that inspired me to go down the nzb route and private trackers.

Comment

What cd

What cd had the most music and i was always happy with the music quality especially because they were downloads and the had Rosetta Stone on the site as well
            Originally posted by drticklesworth View Post
            TVT.com was my very first tracking community. I absolutely loved the features they had, the community, and the tools for tracking torrents. Broke my heart when they closed, as I hadn't even realized they were a private tracker it was a nightmare to get into another one as I had no ratio proofs or anything when they closed. I just wish they'd given some notice.

I was a part of Freshon after that, which I also now greatly miss, though I was more prepared this time. Do any of you have any trackers that you were a part of which you liked and used regularly that have closed down?

Comment

Originally posted by SUpper View Post
              ScienceHD, A Complete and well organised library now scattered across the net
              Couldn't agree more. ScienceHD was like a rare diamond to me. Best place for documentaries in the world!
              ._.

Comment

Originally posted by Orochi View Post
                Couldn't agree more. ScienceHD was like a rare diamond to me. Best place for documentaries in the world!
                MV group is best alternative for SHD , you will find many rare Docs there

Comment

HDAccess, What.cd & HDArea
                  I used to think that today would never come

Comment

Freshon.tv, BlackCats-Games

Comment

Freshon and TVT.com for me too. It's taking me multiple TV trackers to cover everything they had on them. Torrentzilla was my first private tracker so it will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

iplay and freshon.tv

iplay and freshon.tv

Comment

What Tracker do You Miss the Most?

iplay

Comment

tvtorrents.com
                            replaced my sceneaccess.eu which shut down recently. i don't see a good replacement yet.

Comment

Science HD

Comment

Working...
                              X