tracker for korean tv shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tracker for korean tv shows

Hey , im looking some trackers that have korean tv shows and movies , though mostly tv shows .
    i did google it , found a few different trackers , though from what i read it is not easy to get access to those .

so my main question is , do you guys have any sites that you would recommend ?
    preferable sites that i can access either with an invite from you , or if you know of any sites that are open /easy access through sign-ups

Hi, here are some trackers for Korean TV shows that are easy to get access to

avistaz.to Dramas and TV shows in 1080p/720p
    tcafe3.com Most active Korean Public tracker
    jpopsuki.eu K-POP Shows in 1080i/720p
    hdhome.org K-POP Shows in 1080i/720p

there are lots of korean public trackers out there that doesn't need registration like torrentkim10.net,
    for tcafe3 you need to register and get some points by doing the attendance check game (출석게임)
    if you need jpopsuki or hdhome invites let me know.

Comment

which of the sites would you personally recommend for drama shows ?
      i normally tend to stay away from public trackers

it is mainly for my gf , she have been asking for korean shows , and my main trackers doesnt really have a lot of those :P

Comment

just go with avistaz.to, they have everything and with english subs, I don't have an invite for it, they open the registration very frequently

Comment

i will try that then , thanks mate :)

Comment

Aviats. Sister publichd

Comment

Working...
            X