Has IPT gone to shit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has IPT gone to shit?

It's been a while since I've been involved with private trackers, but I saw that IPT now requires 2 entire weeks of seed time, which is just completely bizarre. I remember when 3 days was too much to ask. I wonder what made them think this was a good idea? I'm assuming it has something to do with money...

What do you guys think about this? Are there good alternatives, preferably ratioless or easy to seed?
    Last edited by ZekeOner; June 11, 2017, 12:54 PM.

I see what are you saying, but I don't think that means IPT getting worse. While we can all agree that IPT may have other priorities than being the best and biggest by far general tracker, a new rule like this is gonna help ipt have way better seeding times. With previous rules I don't many used to seed more than 72 hours. Also, their system is so easy for someone to be able to maintain his/her account. Bonus system, tons of freeleech (almost anything). You can buy your H&R if you don't want to seed just for some points if I am not wrong.

Anyway, while 336 hours seems very strict, maybe the most strict rule around, let's don't forget that without forever-seeding even with seedbox you had super struggle moments mantain an good standing account on What.cd and other places right now. But yeah, for general it seems harsh. But on the other side, I think that will make IPT better. (yeah they gain more donations too lol)

Comment

Originally posted by ZekeOner View Post
      Ibut I saw that IPT now requires 2 entire weeks of seed time, which is just completely bizarre. I remember when 3 days was too much to ask.
      I think that rule must have been around 3 yrs now.

Comment

Originally posted by pb_teo View Post
        yeah they gain more donations too lol
        Its all for the bitcoin bro.

Comment

Nah it's still the best when you look at all it has to offer and how easy it is to maintain your ratio. Please show me something better if you disagree.

Comment

I have been on there for years. It is annoying yes but heck at-least we can get a better guarantee on torrents being alive longer. The being able to pay does benefit if you have a nasty connection

*I like there selection, on the search for a new place to play around on for more selections now :D

Comment

I feel TD is better in terms of seeding rules, just 3 days, they give more bonus points as well, but if you have a seedbox with large hdd space and 1gbps connection, it should be really easy.
              sigpic
              A proud Torrent-Invite Introduction Crew.
              If you need help with anything, just send me a pm,

Comment

Originally posted by ZekeOner View Post
                It's been a while since I've been involved with private trackers, but I saw that IPT now requires 2 entire weeks of seed time, which is just completely bizarre. I remember when 3 days was too much to ask. I wonder what made them think this was a good idea? I'm assuming it has something to do with money...

What do you guys think about this? Are there good alternatives, preferably ratioless or easy to seed?
                All of us knows that 2 weeks it's a very long time , but if you have a decent seedbox with 1gbps and a a lot of free space , it will not be problems .IPT helps me out to fill a lot of requests from another trackers and to make ratios on hard to mantain trackers, like BitmeTV. I download with ~ 100 MB/S just because this new rule it's to seed for a long time . Also , i can compare AlphaRatio with SCC , they have a 7 days seeding rule for bigger torrents ..if you wanna get a tracker with very very low seeding time requirement and diversity , try to get an acount at ncore,bithumen (Hungarian General 0day tracker/general) or..roumanian filelist .

Comment

Working...
                X