Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best e-book tracker

What are the top e-book trackers?

looking for something easy to get in and keep a ratio.

Is there an e-book equivalent to IPT?

Originally posted by acealthebes View Post
    What are the top e-book trackers? looking for something easy to get in and keep a ratio. Is there an e-book equivalent to IPT?
    IPT is a general tracker and is a well rounded tracker for all kinds of stuff. However, there a quite a bit of specialized e-book trackers that focus niche genres. It depends in what you like to read and content. Which e-book categories are you looking for?

Comment

If you like audiobooks, AudioBook Torrents (ABT) is alright, not anything too special imo. The selection is limited just by the number of books that have been read aloud, obviously. I'm still pretty new to them myself, but they've had some site-wide FL for a couple days at a time which of course can help out with ratio. I might be able to help you out with an invite if you were interested (gotta review T-I rules first).
      Last edited by Diablo13; May 26, 2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I like My Anonamouse. I find ebooks and audio books there. It's a friendly place and they have a good bonus and free leach feature .

Comment

Originally posted by Proleteriat View Post
          IPT is a general tracker and is a well rounded tracker for all kinds of stuff. However, there a quite a bit of specialized e-book trackers that focus niche genres. It depends in what you like to read and content. Which e-book categories are you looking for?
          I am a member of IPT.

Looking for just general New York Times best sellers monthly to add to my kindle.

Looking for E-books (MOBI format) to load to my kindle rather than audiobooks

Comment

Originally posted by acealthebes View Post
            I am a member of IPT. Looking for just general New York Times best sellers monthly to add to my kindle. Looking for E-books (MOBI format) to load to my kindle rather than audiobooks
            The search results at IPT for 'New York Times' yielded best seller books and some news items dated to 2015. The only tracker that I can remember finding news items (New York Times perhaps) is STP (stop the press) and its been 3 years since last visited the tracker. I definitely suggest looking into RUTracker and TorrentLeech. Maybe a zero day tracker could have some NY Times news content like SCC.

Comment

Only mam have a huge file tortent

Comment

should join myanonamouse and bitsyder.

Comment

bitme

Comment

My Anonamouse is a awesome book tracker. so so easy to seed, and a very friendly community. has a bonus system that you can use to buy up cred.
                    not the best for requests.....but getting better.
                    Bibliotik is another great tracker for books, much harder to get into though. no bonus system. but requests do get filled!
                    all in all....get into Mam and you'l be fine.
                    i have saved thousands of $ from getting books on trackers.
                    special thanks to extJSDB for the VIP. special thanks to SiniuS for the avatar.
                    sigpic
                    "Alea iacta est." - The die is cast

"Veni, vidi, vici!" - I came, I saw, I conquered.

caesar....

Comment

Working...
                    X