Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that What.CD is gone, what are good alternatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• satxSPURS
    replied
    Originally posted by smallgoat View Post
    The best alternative right now is RED. As everyone knows Apollo is gone. Their staff is trying to start a new tracker by the name of Orpheus with a very old DB belonging to apollo.
    RED? I'm looking to replace Apollo.

Leave a comment:

• smallgoat
    replied
    The best alternative right now is RED. As everyone knows Apollo is gone. Their staff is trying to start a new tracker by the name of Orpheus with a very old DB belonging to apollo.

Leave a comment:

• oceania
    replied
    was on what.cd, cried. was invited to apollo, which is now lost. depressed. still looking for a tracker to fill the void

Leave a comment:

• DJ_Jayjay
    replied
    also on rutracker use an automatic translator and that helps navigate the page.

Leave a comment:

• DJ_Jayjay
    replied
    Originally posted by ChumbaWumba View Post

I just started trying to figure RU out. The site is so messy, disorganized. The classifications/genres aren't like any other site so it's a bit confusing. However, I think there is a lot of potential there. While I don't think anything can come close to replacing WCD, I want to upload my entire CD collection and downloads to any and every music site available. I was going to start with RU but I haven't even found where to upload yet.
    totally agree with you, its quite a mission to actually put an upload onsite, i tried and did succeed eventually, {with a few warnings} not done another one since, but having said that lucky enough there are alot of people out there who do post material to rutracker, so i still recommend it :-D

Leave a comment:

• KilJoy
    replied
    rutracker

Leave a comment:

• janjanjan
    replied
    Originally posted by kazaa View Post
    Which site has more activity? I only have waffles and it seems very inactive. Maybe thats just me, comparing it to what.cd
    Yeah I think that is fair to say. In my opinion Apollo is probably more active than waffles. Apollo is more of an attempt to replace What.CD as far as I can tell.

Leave a comment:

• kazaa
    replied
    Originally posted by janjanjan View Post
    I have found Waffles and Apollo to be brilliant alternatives to What.cd. I have to say I prefer Waffles purely as I have been a member there for a while and used the site very frequently.
    Which site has more activity? I only have waffles and it seems very inactive. Maybe thats just me, comparing it to what.cd

Leave a comment:

• lastop41
    replied
    Originally posted by DYankee View Post
    Ya , but Redacted is very hard to join .

Sent from my HM NOTE 1S using Tapatalk
    Damn trying trying to remember how I got in..... Think it was through a recruitment thread on another tracker. I'll check and see if they have the application process like What did.

Leave a comment:

• janjanjan
    replied
    I have found Waffles and Apollo to be brilliant alternatives to What.cd. I have to say I prefer Waffles purely as I have been a member there for a while and used the site very frequently.

Leave a comment:

• DYankee
    replied
    Originally posted by lastop41 View Post
    Redacted is the closest thing to What.

Edit: Identical actually except that they don't have quite as many torrents yet.
    Ya , but Redacted is very hard to join .

Sent from my HM NOTE 1S using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• lastop41
    replied
    Redacted is the closest thing to What.

Edit: Identical actually except that they don't have quite as many torrents yet.

Leave a comment:

• DYankee
    replied
    What.cd s Good alternative is Apollo.

Leave a comment:

• torrent1990
    replied
    Redacted is perfect and Apollo was good but recently this tracker is down

Leave a comment:

• Groningen
    replied
    Redacted/Apollo -> You need to make preseed here, to fill requests&upload to grow up your ratio .
    Waffles it's very accesible for all , you can download from another place e-learning videos etc and upload here ..and i know from my experience that will be downloaded .
    Rutracker also is very good for flacs..it's one of my favorites .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X