Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that What.CD is gone, what are good alternatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah.. well, too bad I don't keep any screenshots/proof handy either. I've been trying to get an invitation to Apollo for a while now. Nostre.am is.. noconte.nt. Waffles is also down, so I can't even prove that I have a profile there. My music archive was snatched in its entirety from What/Waffles, so hopefully I'll get the chance to give back to the community at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydozen View Post
      Yeah.. well, too bad I don't keep any screenshots/proof handy either. I've been trying to get an invitation to Apollo for a while now. Nostre.am is.. noconte.nt. Waffles is also down, so I can't even prove that I have a profile there. My music archive was snatched in its entirety from What/Waffles, so hopefully I'll get the chance to give back to the community at some point.
      same problem to me, no screen shot

Comment

And you guys tried digging into your browser cache for a saved page that might include some proof of membership?

Comment

Just a heads up: pth interviews coming soon!
          Pass The Headphones Interview Prep

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
            Just a heads up: pth interviews coming soon!
            Pass The Headphones Interview Prep
            Hard interviews that bad

Comment

And you guys tried digging into your browser cache for a saved page that might include some proof of membership?
              sorry, computer crash before. all cache gone

Comment

Originally posted by garyhk001 View Post
                sorry, computer crash before. all cache gone
                Sorry to hear that. What about merch from the WCD store, did you ever buy any? I believe you can use proof of a WCD merchandise purchase to help improve your chances of getting in.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. What about merch from the WCD store, did you ever buy any? I believe you can use proof of a WCD merchandise purchase to help improve your chances of getting in.
                  new harddisk now. all gone

Comment

I know your not supposed to post shit like this here, but instead of calling it notwhatcd it should be "thatcd." Just a thought:)

Comment

If you like electronic dance music EDM u should go to Synthesiz3r.com

Comment

Originally posted by GhaLeB View Post
                        If you like electronic dance music EDM u should go to Synthesiz3r.com
                        Any info about this site? Reading the review from 2015 and searching the googletubes didn't yield much, although it looks like the site had been shut down until recently?

Comment

Any info about this site? Reading the review from 2015 and searching the googletubes didn't yield much, although it looks like the site had been shut down until recently?
                          It's back again and they offering invites through irc.p2p-network.net #st3-help #st3-invite

Comment

Originally posted by GhaLeB View Post
                            It's back again and they offering invites through irc.p2p-network.net #st3-help #st3-invite
                            Thanks for the info. Almost impossible getting in the big two :(

Comment

redacted.ch

Comment

BroadcasTheNet I think

Comment

Working...
                                X