Slow speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow speed

As I am in the internet backwater called Australia. I am just wondering if you think it is worth applying for an invite given my slow speed (~15 down 0.5 up). Currently belong to private trackers so not an issue (at least for the ones I use), but obviously here for an invite. Thoughts?

Cheers

Q

Originally posted by quota View Post
    As I am in the internet backwater called Australia. I am just wondering if you think it is worth applying for an invite given my slow speed (~15 down 0.5 up). Currently belong to private trackers so not an issue (at least for the ones I use), but obviously here for an invite. Thoughts?

Cheers

Q
    Depends on the tracker.
    There are a lot of trackers where you can keep good stats despite having slow upload as long as you dedicate time to them.
    There are even a lot of ratioless trackers where your upload doesn't matter.

And you can also get a seedbox, either rent one or applying to the numerous seedbox offered in the forum.

Comment

There are also trackers with seedbonus

Comment

I've seen several invite applications get denied because the person's speed was "too slow." However, including a seedbox proof can usually overcome that obstacle. Like [MENTION=357857]a_turtle[/MENTION] said, there are loads of seedbox offers here on TI. Maybe do a week free trial or something to see how ya like it.

Comment

Working...
        X