Any good trackers for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good trackers for

Silent films? I'm mainly looking for a tracker(s) that have good bdrips/bd remuxs of films such as the Phantom of the opera 1925 etc. I always seed mainly via a seedbox.

Seems every tracker I come across for these classic films are invite only. Thanks!!

P.S sorry if this is in the wrong section I'm new here.

Originally posted by SilentFilmGuy86 View Post
    Silent films? I'm mainly looking for a tracker(s) that have good bdrips/bd remuxs of films such as the Phantom of the opera 1925 etc. I always seed mainly via a seedbox.

Seems every tracker I come across for these classic films are invite only. Thanks!!

P.S sorry if this is in the wrong section I'm new here.
    No worries, here are a few threads that may help you out. :) I myself hear KG is a great place for that.

Tracker for Old Movies
    [Movies] Secret-Cinema (S-C) Review

BTN and also FOT (Fresh)

Comment

Very nice thanks!! :)

I really wanted to give
      SC but it appears to be invite only. Also KG is down. I'll check out those others though for sure!

How does one get an invite to
      Secret-Cinema?

*Edit* tried all the ones in that tracker for old movies thraead everyone is invite only :/

Comment

Very nice thanks!! :)

I really wanted to give
        Secret-Cinema but it appears to be invite only. Also KG is down. I'll check out those others though for sure!
        How does one get an invite to
        Secret-Cinema?
        You can try applying for the 10% forum by sending in an intro:Intro Guide, FAQ and Form

Forgot to mention, KG is up, though they have switched domain names.
        Last edited by Lenin; June 19, 2016, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Thanks! I actually just did that. I'll see what happens :)

Comment

Thanks! Checked the free invites 10% section but didn't see any available invites for SC and KG. Guess I'll try to reach 50 posts and get a good rep :)

Comment

Thanks! Checked the free invites 10% section but didn't see any available invites for SC and KG. Guess I'll try to reach 50 posts and get a good rep :)
              Have you looked into Passthepopcorn (PTP)? It's difficult to get into but might have the content you're looking for!

Comment

You might also want to look into ILoveClassics

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah, I've been to both but need an invite. I'm patient so I'll definitely wait :D

Comment

Working...
                  X