Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Anime and General US Music Tracker

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to search out the right tracker for my needs but have yet to find the right combination. Basically, I am looking for (a) good music tracker(s). I am most interested in discographies of certain artists. I am into Rock (Vertical Horizon, Lifehouse, etc), and Rap / R&B. Also, I am looking for a good place to pick up anime OSTs, I am a member of a popular anime tracker, and while their selection is vast, I still cannot find some niche titles. Is there anything you guys can recommend? General or otherwise?

Thanks to all that reply,

DR

Originally posted by DrRobin247 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have been trying to search out the right tracker for my needs but have yet to find the right combination. Basically, I am looking for (a) good music tracker(s). I am most interested in discographies of certain artists. I am into Rock (Vertical Horizon, Lifehouse, etc), and Rap / R&B. Also, I am looking for a good place to pick up anime OSTs, I am a member of a popular anime tracker, and while their selection is vast, I still cannot find some niche titles. Is there anything you guys can recommend? General or otherwise?

Thanks to all that reply,

DR

For anime OST's I can recommend you baka, AB, Jpopsuki. There quite a few more, but these are the bigger ones.

As for the others, waffles, whatcd, funkytorrents, just in general, you're going to find a lot of music trackers, There's even a punk music tracker if that's your kinda thing. :)

Comment

Thanks Lenin,

I will look into these, and just keep my eyes open for different music trackers.

DR

Comment

Originally posted by DrRobin247 View Post
        Thanks Lenin,

I will look into these, and just keep my eyes open for different music trackers.

DR
        Check out for Adamsfile too! Decent Music Site.

Comment

For anime OST it will be awsome if you get to JpopSuki and AB , sure you can check baka.bt and nyaa.se

Comment

Animebyte.tv for anime and ost.

Comment

Working...
            X