Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which tracker to start with as a newbie in 2016?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which tracker to start with as a newbie in 2016?

what is the easy ruled trackers with helpfull community you suggest someone to start with? The biggest problem is that i dont have a ratio proof picture to send as i am new to this stuff.

Start with the open trackers. Open Trackers
    Read the reviews and find one that is good for you.
    Also a lot of people like to start with IPT or TD
    Most of them have similar rules. If you do not have a seedbox yet perhaps a ratioless site may be a good start.
    In what area are you looking for a helpful community? Helpful with respect to general torrenting? I would say just about all sites are helpful.

Comment

IPT will be the easiest and best for a new person to trackers.
      This is because in general, it will cover all of the content you want. Movies, TV, XXX and music - they're pretty much guaranteed to have it. And because of the massive amounts of users downloading, it's pretty easy to maintain a 1.0 ratio on any given torrent (providing it's new-ish).

Comment

Originally posted by b0uncer View Post
        IPT will be the easiest and best for a new person to trackers.
        This is because in general, it will cover all of the content you want. Movies, TV, XXX and music - they're pretty much guaranteed to have it. And because of the massive amounts of users downloading, it's pretty easy to maintain a 1.0 ratio on any given torrent (providing it's new-ish).

thanks man! the thing is that it is closed now (No more free signup) :P

Comment

Originally posted by JiggaNY View Post
          Start with the open trackers. Open Trackers
          Read the reviews and find one that is good for you.
          Also a lot of people like to start with IPT or TD
          Most of them have similar rules. If you do not have a seedbox yet perhaps a ratioless site may be a good start.
          In what area are you looking for a helpful community? Helpful with respect to general torrenting? I would say just about all sites are helpful.
          thanks for the advice mate! yeah i mean in general helpfull! i will try to join one of these two :)

Comment

Originally posted by mrlolen View Post
            thanks man! the thing is that it is closed now (No more free signup) :P
            There's plenty of give-aways once you reach 10% and can apply for one. It's a relatively easy one to get access too.

Comment

Originally posted by b0uncer View Post
              There's plenty of give-aways once you reach 10% and can apply for one. It's a relatively easy one to get access too.
              thanks again will try that :)

Comment

To get in, you have to get an invite first. Right now, both IPT & TD are a full users capacity. So either you make sure to apply to all conditions this forum impose to request anvite ou you wait 'till sign ups are open again (but you wont get informed, you have to check quite often if you want to get in the sign up way). Good luck, if you get any.

Comment

+1

IPT

Comment

I believe the question @blacktzotzo is asking how can he get in to private tracker with out showing ratio proof, since he has none. First of all to get in to 10% he must submit the intro and if the intro gets approved then he will have access to 10% but again his problem remains the same not having any ratio proof.
                    So best thing to do is, go to opentrackers.org and join few of the good trackers start downloading and build a good ratio. Once you have good ratio then you can apply for IPT, Tday etc..

Comment

i think ipt, is the best for newbie and is very easy to take a good ratio!

Comment

Iptorrents,torrentday,Beyondhd.Look for ratioless trackers in general as well.Try torrentshack and freshontv as well,through their ircs.

Comment

Originally posted by blacktzotzo View Post
                          what is the easy ruled trackers with helpfull community you suggest someone to start with? The biggest problem is that i dont have a ratio proof picture to send as i am new to this stuff.
                          Get TorrentDay!

Comment

I would say start with MAM. It is easy to get into using interview and it is an overall comfy place to be in. As far as content is concerned, they are one of the best trackers out there for books and who doesn't like books? You maybe in any profession but you always require some sort of books be it for leisure or for your work. So, really MAM is a tracker you should be part of.

Comment

Originally posted by foofnik View Post
                              I would say start with MAM. It is easy to get into using interview and it is an overall comfy place to be in. As far as content is concerned, they are one of the best trackers out there for books and who doesn't like books? You maybe in any profession but you always require some sort of books be it for leisure or for your work. So, really MAM is a tracker you should be part of.
                              thanks a lot man :)

Comment

Working...
                              X