Question about PTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about PTP

Why are invites requests are no longer allowed on TI forum ? Anybody knows ?

my guess they come to agreement with them, to only offer to vip and such or not at all,
    anyone else willing to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by xless View Post
      my guess they come to agreement with them, to only offer to vip and such or not at all,
      anyone else willing to elaborate?
      Nope, PTP has completely cut ties with T-I, been this way for about a year. Only way to join is to play the tracker "game"... Here's what the PTP representative wrote about the matter.

Effective immediately:
      No invites are to be offered to PassThePopcorn on torrent-invites.com.
      Doing so will result in a loss of your invite privileges or, in aggravated cases, a ban.
      To reiterate: PTP is to be considered no traffic on T-I.
      If a T-I admin tells you otherwise, they are lying.
      This decision was made because:
      1) The poor quality of the applicants. There are absurd amounts of cheaters/traders/buyers/sellers here. I'm sick of wasting 8 hours a week of my life wading through the bad users to find the handful of good users.
      2) The T-I staff. No, you cannot bully trackers. No, you do not have leverage to make demands. No, you cannot act immature and still be taken seriously. No, you can not disrespect do not traffic requests and still be considered an upstanding part of the community.
      Sorry to those of you who are good users -- this isn't your fault. You have your peers here, and the staff of T-I, to blame for this mess

Comment

Really nice. How do we get in then ?

Comment

Originally posted by MrLugosi31 View Post
          It sucks, I know... I wish I got into trackers 2 years ago while they were still offering invites, oh well. There are a few official recruitment threads up. There was one up in the What.CD Power User forum, but I can't see it anymore, so my guess is that it is only available to Elites+, dunno how I'm gonna get there. I'm probably just gonna get on TehC, seems pretty good

Comment

U Can get one from BTN i got mine from there , u just have to be PU to access the official invites forum,

Comment

your best bet is like others have said....gain access from other tracker invite forums....i know BTN has one. but.....PTP is good. if your into foreign movies....PTP is the place to be. but if you just want your english speaking movies...the other gen. trackers {ipt, td. etc} have them at the same time PTP does

im not knocking PTP, but i just dont use it as much anymore.
              special thanks to extJSDB for the VIP. special thanks to SiniuS for the avatar.
              sigpic
              "Alea iacta est." - The die is cast

"Veni, vidi, vici!" - I came, I saw, I conquered.

caesar....

Comment

Originally posted by Super8 View Post
                U Can get one from BTN i got mine from there , u just have to be PU to access the official invites forum,
                BTN ? PU ? Could you give more information please ?

Comment

BTN ? PU ? Could you give more information please ?
                  BTN is the most sought after TV tracker, like the PTP of TV series, and visa versa. The best of the best. Now unfortunately, BTN is even harder to get into than PTP, so chances are you won't get in to PTP through BTN.

Now a PU is a Power User. Each tracker has different User Classes with different perks, and Power User is one such class. A perk that may come with the Power User class is having access to the invite forum. Within this forum may be recruitment and invite offerings to many different trackers. Now that is what Super8 was saying. I'd follow what PRIMUSPILAS' has said. Join IPT (IPTorrents) and TD (TorrentDay) just for your general needs, they are seriously great. Long ago it may have been easy to join PTP, but it is not so today...

Comment

@MrLugosi31
                    i think @AtLeast explained it much better then me actually lol it's just hard to get into these two and like AtLeast said just stick with some general tracker that are easy to get into,

cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X