No announcement yet.

Best torrent places for full & unmodified Blurays ? DVDs of old & rare films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best torrent places for full & unmodified Blurays ? DVDs of old & rare films

Hi. I'm looking for torrent places where I can get & share full Blurays & dvds of old vintage films, tv shows, etc. I tryed to get on the HDCLUB.org, but since it's all in russian (which I don't speak nor write) and that there is no forum (or something close), I can't do much on it except downloading (no requests or anything else because of the language barrier).

So I'm looking for some alternatives that can manage all mentioned above, if possible.

Thanks to let me know

BitHDTV, Awesome-HD, and IPT

Comment

Originally posted by revenge18 View Post
      BitHDTV, Awesome-HD, and IPT

Thanks. Do you have links to access the two firsts ? I tryed to search them with google & operntracker.com, but nothing came up. The third one is only open for donnations only. Shame, unless someone from inside invite me. I'll post a request for that on the forum.

Comment

HDBits is the best place for untouched BluRays and has great retention, but unless you know someone there, you won't get invited.

SDBits is a the DVD equivalent, but it isn't as active as HDBits. You have better luck joining SDBits than HDBits.

M-Team is a chinese HD tracker that's usually the first to release full BDs, but that's the only good thing about that site. Old content isn't their speciality.

PTP is the best overall tracker that would meet your needs. It has a very large torrent collection and has full BDs and SD content.

Comment

HDBits, Awesome-HD, HD-Torrens

Comment

In regards to IPT, if you have some ratio proofs, you can get an invite quite easily from the invite section. In fact, I believe IPT giveaways are one of the most common in the invite section.

However, as a member of IPT, I have to say that there aren't many vintage movie files there. I wouldn't recommend IPT, if you are mainly interested in vintage movies.

Comment

bithq and beyondhd

Comment

I'm not member but read about it HDbits SDBits and PTP

Comment

What is PTP (aside meaning Peer to peer) ?

Comment

Originally posted by MrLugosi31 View Post
                    What is PTP (aside meaning Peer to peer) ?

PassThePopcorn

Comment

Ok, thanks. Any open trackers that can be recommended ? Getting an invite, in my case, for PTP seems impossible (especially if I don't have the right "%" ratio to be allowed to post a request or not having the ca$$h to pay for the invite itself).

Comment

Ok, thanks. Any open trackers that can be recommended ? Getting an invite, in my case, for PTP seems impossible (especially if I don't have the right "%" ratio to be allowed to post a request or not having the ca$$h to pay for the invite itself).
                        You can't buy an invite to PTP and no one should be selling one to you.

Comment

beyondhd should be open for signups righ tnow

Comment

Originally posted by xless View Post
                            beyondhd should be open for signups righ tnow
                            Thanks xless. I just checked beyond HD. Good selection, but mostly US blurays only (nothing from other contries), and as far as vintage goes, it's just a few Audrey Hepburns and mostly post-1970s. Any other recommandations ?

Comment

Ok, I just noticesd that PTP invites are no longer allowed on the forum. Anybody knows why ?

Comment

Working...
                              X