• Show
Clear All

whatcd invite forum contain many recruitment threads from other trackers

Comment

Originally posted by xless View Post
      whatcd invite forum contain many recruitment threads from other trackers
      It's already on the table ;)

Comment

Great initiative. Good luck with this! I'd give PTP at least an A and you need to be a power user to access it.

Comment

Bitgamer
          Waffles
          Cinemageddon
          BitMe
          BitmeTV
          AwesomeHD
          Tehconnection
          CHDBITS
          x264
          MMA-Tracker
          There are also those trackers that offer invitations or you can request invitations.
          MySpleen
          RuTracker
          Torrents.Md
          BitSeduce
          The Place
          Indietorrents
          DocsTorrents.ro

Comment

Originally posted by Macadod View Post
            Bitgamer
            Waffles
            Cinemageddon
            BitMe
            BitmeTV
            AwesomeHD
            Tehconnection
            CHDBITS
            x264
            MMA-Tracker
            There are also those trackers that offer invitations or you can request invitations.
            MySpleen
            RuTracker
            Torrents.Md
            BitSeduce
            The Place
            Indietorrents
            DocsTorrents.ro

I'm a PU at MMAT and I don't see an invite section. Are you sure this list is accurate?

Comment

It's not accurate. I know for a fact that bitme no longer has an invite section.

Regarding The Place, it has an invite section but it's a C at best. It's mostly useful to get an invite to their sister trackers

Comment

I'll chime in about AnimeBytes. I'd rate their invite forum a B, even a B+. To access it you need to a Power User+. It doesn't have a lot of official recruitment (only 8), but they do have 2 high profile trackers on there - which are official recruitment. Won't name them, someone else probably will though. They do have a decent tracker that recruits on there too, TehConnection.

With regards to TehConnection, they do have a Invite forum, but I have yet to access it. Almost there.

Comment

Baconbits also has a recruitment thread for power users and above I would grade it A, Cinematik has few recruitments going on but should be also considered, for power users and above I would grade it B. MyAnonamouse also has an invite recruitment thread for Power Users and above, I would rate it B. The rest that I know of have been already mentioned.
                  Now to help you complete some of the info, Waffles you need to be a Power User I would grade it A; HD-T you need to be HD Monster I would also grade it A .
                  I would also change the rating for the BTN and PTP recruitments to A+ (that's only my opinion though).
                  Last edited by Maelstrom; January 20, 2016, 01:01 AM. Reason: Added some info

Comment

If you don't see invite section then they probably removed it. Bit-HDTV had invite forum and the elite user had access to it but they deleted the invite forum. I've read about MMA tracker on Btracs forum.

Comment

Originally posted by zeus_ View Post
                      It's not accurate. I know for a fact that bitme no longer has an invite section.

Regarding The Place, it has an invite section but it's a C at best. It's mostly useful to get an invite to their sister trackers
                      Originally posted by AtLeast View Post
                      I'll chime in about AnimeBytes. I'd rate their invite forum a B, even a B+. To access it you need to a Power User+. It doesn't have a lot of official recruitment (only 8), but they do have 2 high profile trackers on there - which are official recruitment. Won't name them, someone else probably will though. They do have a decent tracker that recruits on there too, TehConnection.

With regards to TehConnection, they do have a Invite forum, but I have yet to access it. Almost there.
                      Originally posted by Maelstrom View Post
                      Baconbits also has a recruitment thread for power users and above I would grade it A, Cinematik has few recruitments going on but should be also considered, for power users and above I would grade it B. MyAnonamouse also has an invite recruitment thread for Power Users and above, I would rate it B. The rest that I know of have been already mentioned.
                      Now to help you complete some of the info, Waffles you need to be a Power User I would grade it A; HD-T you need to be HD Monster I would also grade it A .
                      I would also change the rating for the BTN and PTP recruitments to A+ (that's only my opinion though).
                      Great info guys. Thank you.

Comment

Cinemageddon -> B+, yes it has official recruitment threads. I don't know if you need to be a power user to see the section
                        x264 -> C , no official recruitment threads, yes you need to be a power user to see it
                        Sceneaccess -> no invite section unless only the most elite users can see it (and I can't)

Comment

The best invite forums for newsbies,as far as i know, are in whatcd.Yet,if you cant make it in there,there are still solutions like pixelhd,animebytes and sciencehd.All this have application sign up and if you at least enter one of these and become pu,you may be able to enter a lot of sites at once as well.Hope it helps

Comment

Guess I missed some of the information, here it goes:

Cinematik is both invite forum and official recruitment in one single section, so that's ok, as for the others:

MyAnonamouse has both an invite forum and an official recruitment in separate sections
                            Baconbits does not have an invite forum only official recruitment section
                            HD-T has no official recruitment section only an invite forum

Apologies, I failed to read in detail your opening post, hope this completes the info.

Comment

Bibliotik also has a good invite section I'd say A . It has both invite section and official recruitment threads. If any moderator sees this can't we make this thread sticky ?

Comment

Yes MyAnonamouse have a recruitment and invite threads of many trackers.

Comment

Working...
                                X